11 -

"BELLA HURRY UP" ney screamed up the stairs.
All around her were stylists, makeup artists, designers etc. Bella was completely lost and had no idea what was going on. She was walking around her room and closet looking for one thing and doing another. Trailing behind her as she looked helplessly for her phone & purse was her stylist, making adjustments here and there to her outfit.
"BELLA ARE YOU DEAF OUR FRIENDS ARE GONNA BE HERE SOON!"
Without thinking, Bella pushed her stylist off her and jogged to her door;
"WHAT? WHAT FRIENDS?" She yelled back
"oh shit I didn't tell her - JUST SOME TEAMATES FROM PSG AND THEIR PLUS ONES" Bellas makeup artist approached her once again
"Miss Dubois, pout" she applied contour to her cheeks
"YEAH BUT WHO IS IT THATS COM- I can't pout I'm talking"
"Make lips like a fish"
"But I'm-"
"Miss Dubois."
Bella looked at the woman hopelessly and did as she was told. What the actual fuck, she thought.

~ time skip ~

Bella was finally ready and snapping thousands of pictures with her cousin when the doorbell rang.
"Adelina, can you get that please" Neymar called for his assistant to get the door
"Your friends are here" Adelina came in followed by what seemed like all of the PSG team. The line of men was endless and Bella became lightheaded by the aura of all the aftershave - 'how on earth am I gonna survive the event if I can't even stand being in the same room as all these people' she thought to herself.
Just as she looked up the last guy entered the room. His smile was so bright and his dimples made her heart melt. Of course she recognised that familiar face. He pulled on his collar and blazer before locking eyes with her.
"It's nice to see you're actually sober this time." He chuckled whilst walking up to her and embracing her in a hug.
"I hope there isn't alcohol at this event because knowing you you'll probably make me down the whole bottom" she snapped back, laughing.
"We should take a Snapchat, i like to see everyone go crazy over us" he admitted
"Way ahead of you" Bella replied, holding up her phone whilst they took a good 400 snaps until she finally chose a cute one with her kissing his cheek & him scrunching his nose playfully. Neymar was talking with his friends in another corner of the room but couldn't help looking over every few seconds, furrowing his eyebrows disapprovingly. Bella was laughing at a joke he made about their friend Antoine, when she looked up she could see Neymars jaw was clenched with anger and his eyes were pointed narrowly at them. Her smile faded slowly and turned more into a confused expression, she lowered her eyebrows with a puzzled look as if she's asking him "what's up with you?" He looked away from her and shouted "alright guys let's head out!" So everyone in the room could hear. Her and kylian were the last to leave the room, they were both laughing at one thing or another, his around her waist. They were both smiling at each other like idiots in their own little world - until Adelina opened the door for them and before they knew it they were blinded by flashing lights and what sounded like hundreds of reporters shouting at them;
"Kylian!"
"Bella!"
"Over here!"
"Can you confirm your relationship?
"Are you off the the gala together?""
"Bella! Bella what does your cousin think about this?"
Bella was feeling very flustered at the moment but that last comment hurt a little. It flicked some sort of switch which angered her.
"I'm more than just his cousin you know" she muttered to herself, rolling her eyes.
"Kylian! What's it like dating neymars cousin?" The same reporter ignored bellas comment which made her feel worse. Kylian noticed this and was about to open his mouth and say something but just then Neymar came and grabbed bellas wrist ; "what are you doing? Get in the car" he growled.
"Neymar!"
"Neymar! What's it like having to look after your younger cousin?"
"Is Bella like this with all your friends?"
Bella snatched her wrist away from Neymar and stared at the reporters with disgust.
"Are you actually kidding me?" She said to one of them before Neymar grabbed her hand again to pull her into the limo, and kylian walked behind her, his hand on her back to make sure she didn't walk away from Neymar again.
He whispered into her ear "don't think much of it, they do this shit all the time. They want a reaction from you. Once they threw a water bottle at my head when I wouldn't tell them I was signing to PSG" he said, making Bella laugh. She smiled to herself before getting into the limo and meeting her cousins gaze.