31 - FINAL CHAPTER !

"What? No?" Kylian said silently, sounding upset. He frowned at her, waiting for an explanation. "You do love me, right?" He asked for reassurance.
"Kylian don't be crazy. i love you, yes, but it's so soon."
"Who says you have to date for 10 years before getting engaged?"
Bella rolled her eyes at his naive comment before she sighed and took his hand. She rubbed her thumb on the back of his hand in a comforting way,
"That's not the only reason. Okay yeah we've only been dating for a few months but it's not just that - i'm not even 19 yet. How am i supposed to get married?"
Kylian started to look a bit embarrassed. He put the little ring box back in his pocket -
"Merry Christmas, Bella." he whispered in a tiny voice.
"Don't go. You're here now let's just enjoy the holiday!" she whined, trying to grab his shoulder.
"I just need to go think, ok?"
"Think? About what, Kylian?" He continued walking.
"About what?!" She asked, louder. She was about to stop, about to just let him walk off until she had a sudden thought.
No.
This has happened to Bella enough times. She watched Rafaela walk out of her life. She almost lost Neymar over such a petty thing because she didn't want to speak up earlier. She can't risk the same with kylian.

"Wait! It's hard to run in heels!" Her boots echoed after her as she ran up to him. She stopped right in front of him, trying to catch her breath.
"There's nothing to think about" she said in between breaths. "I love you. For real. And i will marry you." With this his face lit up. She interrupted before he could say anything
"-one day. In the future. After we've grown together as a couple. We're still young, Kylian. We've gone through tough times together but that doesn't mean we're ready for marriage. One day you'll put that ring on my finger and i swear you'll think 'it was worth the wait.' We'd be a power couple and by then TMZ would've written hundreds of articles about us already. We'll have a house big enough for us and our kids. I'll be the best mother to your children that i possibly can. We'll have one heck of a family." they both smiled just thinking about the possibilities.
"oh and we can get a pet but i think ney or melissa work just fine" They both laughed before she looked into his eyes - "is that okay?" There was a pause.
"Of course." He took her into his arms as they stood in the beautiful streets of London.
"I think it's time to go home, no?" He said, taking her hand. "Merry Christmas, mon ami."
"Merry Christmas." Their hearts warmed with joy, they headed back home to Paris,
together.

—-

it's over ! thanks for all the love on this story ! i already have an idea for another mbappe one that i think you'll all enjoy a bit more. this was my first story and i didn't think it would do so well haha. comment any questions about the next story - or anything really 🤷🏻‍♀️ let's have a conversation ☺️💘