22

Liked by @melissa

Liked by @melissa.luna , @bellaaa & 3,822,614 others.

@k.mbappe gonna try my best to keep that smile on ur face, always.

— comments have been disabled on this post —

It's been 3 days since Bella has stayed with Melissa and she feels a lot better. The first night she refused to leave her sofa after kylian left Melissa's apartment. She didn't cry, she just felt empty. But after a few days she improved a lot more. At the moment she was gazing at herself in the mirror with a makeup palette in her hand - her and Melissa were going out to lunch. This was the first time Bella had left her apartment in a couple of days and she wanted to look decent.
"Nearly ready?" Melissa yelled from the bathroom.
"Err yeah just gonna find some clothes to wear" Melissa let Bella borrow some of her things as Bella didn't bring anything from her house and spent the past couple of days in kylians tshirt. "We're pretty much the same size so help yourself to anything in my wardrobe really" Melissa said entering the room, dancing to sweetener by Ariana grande. Bella smiled at her best friend,
'I take her for granted. She's such an angel, I hope she knows that.' She thought to herself. Bella picked out a black & white T-shirt dress which she paired with high socks and a pair of vans.
She had a denim jacket in her hand which she was about to put on until Melissa called her back into the living room.
"Is my hair fine?" She asked, waving around a curling iron.
"Yes you look beautiful now let's goooo I want pasta!" She moaned.
"Oh you're wearing that? I wanted to wear it with my fit" she laughed, pointing at the jacket in her hand. Bella noticed kylians psg jumper was under the blanket on the couch.
It has 'MBAPPE' written on the back in big white font but she didn't care - she was more than happy to strut her shit wearing her mans clothes.
"You can wear it, it'll look better on you anyway" She said, putting on the other jacket.
"Ready to go?"

As they parked outside the restaurant, a group of 4 or 5 reporters came up to them and started taking pictures and asking questions.
"Bella! Are you dating mbappe?"
"Why don't you live with your cousin?"
Bella ignored them and took Melissa's hand, walking into the restaurant.

After they finished their food, Bella got a text from kylian.

iMessage

Ky❤️: gonna be home from training in like 20 minutes , shall I come visit you ? x

Bella🥰: sure! How was training 😘

Ky❤️: typing...
Erm I'll tell you about it when I get there. See you soon x

Bella🥰: okay.. is everything okay?
Read 3:42pm

————-
Helllooo ty for commenting & voting :') x
Anything u guys wanna see/predicting is gonna happen?