24

Kylian & neymars POV (sorta)

"Is that her over there?" Neymar asks as the 2 of them as they pull up on the street across the restaurant. There's a small booth at the front with 2 girls sitting there - it's quite unclear to make out whether or not that was Bella & Melissa because of the couple in front of them.
"Err, dunno. Only one way to find out." Kylian shrugs and is about to open the door of the car before Ney quickly stops him.
"Erm maybe you should just go and bring her out or something. I don't wanna cause a scene in the restaurant."
Kylian sighs. "You've been putting this off for so long. Can you just get out?" He gets out the car and waits for his friend to do the same.
Ney takes a deep breath and exits the car.
"Let me just call them first so they can come outside" kylian says, taking out his phone.
Bella picked up on the second ring.
"Heyyy, are you here?" Ney can hear Bella say over the phone. His heart jumps a little at the sound of her voice.
"Yes, just across the street love." Kylian smiled to himself throughout the conversation, making Ney realise that he really did like her.
"Okay shes coming now. Don't worry, its all gonna be good." He smiles at his friend before putting his arm around his shoulder in a comforting way.
"I can see them leaving now." His heart pace was starting to increase.
'I'm being stupid. Kylian said she missed me. She has to forgive me.' Neymar reassured himself.

-—- Bellas and Melissa's POV (sorta)  ——

"Okay, bye love." She hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket - well, her boyfriends jumpers pocket.
"He's outside, he said he can give us a ride to your apartment instead of meeting us there" she smiled. Melissa nodded, putting on her jacket, reapplying some gloss and getting up to leave.
They walked hand in hand to the door, giggling about how big the jumper is on Bella.
As they left the restaurant, Bella got a notification. As she was scrolling through her phone she asked Melissa ; "dyou see him anywhere?"
She looked across the street to try and find him, "hmm yeah I think that's his car." She says to Bella who's still on her phone.
As they're crossing the street, Melissa sees a familiar face.
'..is that... what the fuck??' She thought, her eyes practically popping out their sockets.
Bella was about to show Melissa something on her phone when she saw the shock on her face.
"What? What is-" her eyes followed what she was looking at until she saw it too.
Her heart dropped to her feet.

—— kylian and neymars POV (sorta) —-

There she was, right in front of him. He felt as though he hadn't seen her in years. Ney didn't know what to do. She looked like she had just seen a ghost - she was completely frozen, just staring at him.
'Say something, idiot.' He thought to himself.
"Bella. Bonjour, mon petit." He smiles half heartedly. She just shook her head slowly, the same expression on her face. He could see a few tears forming in her eyes.
"Don't." A small gasp escaping her mouth. Her voice was so quiet, you could hear the hurt in it. He fought back the tears. He took her hand and bent down slightly to look at her,
"Angel, i am so sorry for everything I put you through. I really hope you can forgive me. I can't stand it without you." His voice broke, his glassy eyes locked with hers.
"You put me through hell, Neymar. And for what? I don't want to talk to you. I'm going home, I'll see you at the game." She managed to keep her calm and not breakdown, walking away from the 3 of them. Melissa wanted to help him but she didn't know what to do so she just jogged after her.
"Bro, I'm sorry. I thought..." his voice trailed off, looking at him with sympathy.
"I'll talk to her for you. She's just learning to.. try and be a bit more independent."
"It's not about.. dependency, she's just learning to not need me as much." Neymar wiped away a tear. What was he going to do now?