19

As time went by it felt like nothing had changed and they weren't just 3 old friends catching up, but they were 3 best friends currently enjoying themselves. Bella had just updated her cousin on the whole kylian situation and was getting advice from the 2 of them on her love life.
"Yeah but what about ney? You know how he feels about all this." Bella looked down at her lap, avoiding eye contact with raf.
"Bella. He's not in charge of you. That sounds cheesy I know but who carrrressss? If you really think it might go somewhere and the 2 of you like each other then he'll forget about it after a while and will have no choice but to accept it. I mean, who is he to stand in the way of love?"
"Woah love? I-"
"THATS WHAT I SAID TOO!" Melissa responded to Rafaela.
"We're going to find him right now!"
Raf and Melissa got up and grabbed bellas hands, making her stand up.
"Wait no this isn't the time or place!"
"BELLA. Do you like the kid? Yes, or no?"
"Well-"
"Bella, it's a simple question."
She sighed hopelessly ; "yes."
"Then let's go and tell him now. Why waste another minute worrying about how other people will react instead of finding out what he thinks and how HE will react?!" They looked at her with a comforting smile.
Bella was about to refuse but she thought about it for a second. Say they gave it a chance and they fell in love. Would Neymar still not like it? Surely he would have to be happy for his family - he loves the both of them, so wouldn't the idea of them being happy make him happy? Would everyone really care about the 2 of them so much in a years time?
"You know what, I think you guys are right. I don't know it's probably the alcohol talking but I wanna do this. I just wanna tell him."
Her friends literally squealed with excitement. "Okayyy let's go find him! He's probably in the VIP area - I know exactly where to go." Rafaela took both their hands and led them up to the second floor which was a bit like a balcony looking down on the first floor. The guard smiled and nodded at them as he let them through. This area was a bit smaller than the other but it had less people there.
"Hey have you seen kylian?" Melissa asked the guard.
"Err, I think he was talking about finding some girl. Check back there" he pointed somewhere but Bella wasn't looking. She felt a little sick.
"Some girl? Oh god. I want to go back now please."
Melissa was about to say something to comfort her but just then she saw kylian and Neymar emerging from some doors near the back.
"Okay I'm going to talk to ney, Bella nows your chance!" Rafaela ran off to her brother, leaving just Bella and Melissa.
Melissa pushed Bella forwards, making her stumble a little.
"Bella? Woah! Have you been drinking again?" He chuckled, giving her a hug.
"Hey kylian! That was such an amazing game, congrats." She held onto him a little longer, inhaling the smell of his aftershave. She rubbed her cheek against the soft material of his shirt.
"The security guy said you were looking for someone." She looked up at him, her disappointment trying to be disguised with a look of curiosity.
"Yeah. You." He said, looking into the eyes of the beautiful girl in front of him.
"Wha-"
Before she could finish, kylian had took her face into his hands and kissed her soft lips. Her stomach started flipping and she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his waist, his around her back.
They both pulled apart at the same time, smiling at each other.

"What the fuck." They turned to see Neymar standing there - along with everyone else - watching them.