13 - the gala (p.2) ✨

Bella, Neymar, Kylian, and 3 other PSG teammates & their plus ones sat on one table. To their right was another table with a few people from Manchester United - including Paul Pogba. They didn't know where Antoine was at the moment but he was probably sitting with his club. After a while when the presenter and hosts stopped talking and there was a small break, Paul called Bella over to his table.
"Guys this is my best friend, Bella. Sorry Martial" he laughed.
Bella sat at the table for quite a while, cracking jokes with her new friends. She was laughing with tears until she got hiccups. Everyone on that table was so entertained by her that they also couldn't breathe from laughter - Jesse Lingard had to go outside to take a breather. After a while Paul returned her to her table, they both were still chuckling and had tears in their eyes.
"Are you guys.. high?" Asked Dani, one of their teammates from PSG.
This question made pogba and Bella laugh even more , which convinced them they were up to something.
"Oh my god. Pogs I swear if you got my sister high-"
"You seriously... think I got her.. high" Paul said between laughs. They were literally wheezing and were struggling to speak. Just watching them made kylian laugh too. "Okay I think that's enough Paul time" ney got up to grab his sisters shoulders and sit her down into a chair near him.
"I'll walk you back to your table" said kylian, to Paul still chucking. As he got up he winked at Bella and then bent down to whisper something in her ear;
"Don't worry your secret is safe with me - but how are your eyes not red?"
This made Bella laugh even more and Neymar slightly frustrated.
"Dyou wanna step outside or?" He asked his cousin. When kylian returned he stood beside bellas chair and put his hand on her shoulder ;
"Look why don't I walk her outside? She can get some air + I need to make a call anyway." Kylian looked at friend. Ney hesitated, staring at his cousin who calmed down a little more but looked like she was holding in laughter. He then looked back at his friend hopelessly
"Yeah, thanks bro." He sighed and then redirected his attention to one of the hosts who was getting back on stage. Kylian and Bella walked hand in hand all the way until they got outside.
"Ok so if you weren't high then what were you laughing at?" Kylian said whilst scrolling down his contact list. He looked up at her, smiling.
"You've got the best smile." She whispered softly.
"Erm" he laughed at her comment, making Bella realise that she spoke a bit too loudly and kylian had heard what she said.
"To be honest I forgot what we were laughing about, something Paul had said about lukaku or something" she said, sitting down on the stone steps on the outside entrance to the hall.
Kylian went to go and sit next to her, and she put her head on his shoulder.
"I'm so hungry, wtf laughing wastes so much energy" Bella moaned. Kylian laughed and then looked at her curiously.
"Dyou think ney will kill us if we go and get some food? There's a burger place like 5 minutes from here that I'm kinda craving now." Bella shrugged and then replied
"What if we said I felt really sick so we just went for a quick walk." She raised her eyebrows. He took her hand and said; "eh good enough for me, lets take my car."

~another time skip~

They got to the drive through, kylian in the driver seat and Bella beside him.
"Hi what can I ge-"
"YEAH CAN I HAVE 2 OF YOUR GOURMET BURGERS WITH FRIES AND 2 SHAKES
AND SOME WINGS ON THE SIDE" Bella leaned over kylians lap and shouted into the speaker thing.
"Chill girl why are you yelling" kylian laughed, snapchatting what Bella was doing.
Bella took out her purse and started getting out some notes out when kylian looked over -
"Hey! What do you think you're doing? Put that away before I cancel the order." Kylian looked over at Bella who had a 20 in her hand.
"What? What are you talking about?" She just laughed to herself whilst he pulled up to the next window.
"That'll be 17-"
"I swear if you don't"
"ITS ONLY €20 I GOT THIS"
"so?? Just lemme pay half!"
Kylian sighed and took the 20 from her, only to put his own card into the machine and hand her back the 20. She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted, crossing her arms like a child.
"You can pay the next time we run away from an event to get food" he said, causing them both to laugh

They got their food and just sat in his car listening to some songs and eating. They took some snaps, talked about their futures, joked about their friends. Once the conversation about Kylian and neymars friendship finished, she looked over at him and couldn't help smile. She almost got... butterflies?
Was he always that cute? And why is he so sweet? She couldn't help think to herself. Kylian felt her eyes on him.
"What? What is it?" He asked warmly.
"I - I don't know. I just... i can't help thinking this is how it's meant to be."
They both looked at each other for a while, before kylian placed his hand on her cheek and leaned in for a kiss.
There are those butterflies again, she thought. And for a second they forgot about everything else, and just enjoyed the moment.