26

Melissa and Bella found their seats towards the front. Kylian had begged to get them seats in the vip area but Bella insisted on paying for herself and getting a good view. Melissa wore a simple outfit but Bella was wearing a PSG jersey with "MBAPPE - 7" on the back.
"Erm look to your left - I'm pretty sure that's a reporter." Melissa muttered to Bella. She was talking about a man with a camera looking at the 2 of them.
Bella got up and turned to face Melissa with her back to the reporter. She then took off her jacket to unveil the name plastered on her back. She could hear other camera shutters as well whilst everyone snapped pictures of her shirt.
She sat down and said to Melissa, "yeah, what about him?" With a playful smirk, she refocused her attention the pitch in front of her.

It was 43 minutes into the game and just before half time kylian managed to curve one into the net.
"YESSSS"
"COME ON LETS GOOOO"
Everyone around the 2 of them were screaming and Bella was jumping out of her seat.
Melissa took out her phone and recorded to commemorate the moment. Bella was screaming into the camera of her phone before kylian ran towards their corner and did his celebration.
"YES KYLIAN!!" She screamed.
He looked up to see his girlfriend smiling and screaming his name with pride. He ran up to her and kissed her in front of everyone - this made everyone scream twice as much. When he pulled away Bella couldn't help but blush - she was shocked but in the best way.
When he ran back to his team mates - he did a little heart shape with his hand and pointed at her. Melissa was still snapchatting and couldn't contain her happiness. They were all so happy and everything felt just as it should be. Neymar jumped on his back and the rest of his teammates did the same before the whistle for the end of half time was blown.

The final whistle was blown and Paris Saint Germain had won 3-0. Mbappe & Cavani scored beautiful goals - Mbappe scoring a second one in the last minute. This time the team had floored him when he was celebrating so he didn't run over to Bella.
Kylian was convincing a security guard to let Melissa and Bella onto the pitch as they made their way through the row of people.
"YOU DID SO GOOD IM SO PROUD" Bella ran up to kylian and threw herself on him, kissing his cheeks 20 times. He lifted her up and tried to back away playfully; "ok calm down my face is gonna be all wet" he laughed.
"I need to pee from all the excitement" she laughed before jogging to the toilets. Melissa and kylian were having a conversation before she saw Neymar was walking past.
"Ney! Over here!" She smiled
"Oh hey Melissa, nice to see you here!" He smiled and gave her a hug.
"You played so well! 2 assists wow that's great!" She smiled.
"Yeah but not as great as 2 goals" he said smiling at his friend next to him and putting his arm around him. Just then Bella came back from the toilets.
"Oh hey, great game!" She ran up to her cousin before remembering their current situation - however he didn't care. Neymar put his arms around his sister and rested his head on hers. To his surprise, she didn't resist and put her arms back around him too.
"Bella-"
"Don't say anything. It's okay." She said, her face still buried in his chest.
She pulled away from him and exhaled quickly, trying to hold back any tears that might flow down her eyes.
"Anyway, is there gonna be an after party or what?" Looking around at her loved ones Bella felt happy but there was a bit of uncertainty inside her. She knew she forgave her cousin but how long would it take for things to get back to normal?

——

HI GUYS ShBDKS I'm not dead !!
Merry Christmas 🎄 Idk if I'm gonna be able to finish this book but I'm gonna try :) vote & comment anything u wanna see x