21

Bella stayed the night at Melissa's little Paris apartment. Melissa also offered kylian to stay the night and made a little place for him on the long sofa. They all watched a movie in the living room until kylian fell asleep. Bella threw a blanket over him and followed Melissa into her room.
"Has Neymar tried to call you yet?" She asked with a chocolate bar in her hand, sitting on the bed. Bella scrolled through her phone. Her heart broke a little when she couldn't find a notification from him.
"No." Her voice cracked and she felt a few more tears coming on. She sat next to her best friend and took the chocolate from her hand, cuddling her.
"Oh, Bella." She said, wrapping her arms around her. She couldn't bare seeing her best friend hurt like this. As soon as Melissa returned the hug she started sobbing again.
"I've never seen him so angry, I really don't know what to do." She sobbed.
They heard footsteps and suddenly a figure was standing at the door. Bellas crying had woken up kylian.
"Bella, baby please don't cry." He sat down next to her and ran his hand through her hair. He nodded at Melissa and she got up and left the 2 of them.
"Sorry, i didn't want you seeing me like this."
She sniffs.
"Trust me, I've seen you drunk. I can handle anything." They laughed together.
"Bella. I'm so sorry I put you through this. I know how much your cousin means to you. I'm gonna try everything I can to make him realise that I'm serious about you. About us." He kisses her head and she looks up at him.
"You shouldn't have to apologise because he's being difficult." And for the first time, Bella believed her own words. She had finally realised, with 100% certainty that her and kylian were not to blame. Nonetheless she didn't care too much anymore. She just missed her cousin, her house, her old life.
"How long do you think it'll take for him to come around? Be honest." She asked. He sat up straight and thought for a second, before starting ;
"You both talk so highly of each other. He was my first friend at PSG, you know that? And the first thing he talked about when we became friends was you. He told me about your childhood and how he's so happy you live together now. Everyone knows how much you talk about him and how close the 2 of you are. If all of that is true, if the 2 of you really mean that much to each other, then of course it won't take long. Bella, you forget that you were there for him when your parents left, when his parents left, when Rafaela left. He adores you."
Without warning, Bella threw her arms around him and buried her face into his neck.
"What would I do without you." She mumbles.
She kisses his lips and he returns, bringing her closer and deepening the kiss. Things were about to escalate until Melissa walked in.
"Ew get a room - not mine please." They laughed and kylian blushed.
"You can have your room back, I'm gonna sleep in the living room" Bella smiled, taking kylians hand. "Thank you by the way, for everything." She said to Melissa as she walked out her room.
"You sure it's cool if I stay the night?" Kylian asked.
"Yeah yeah just don't do anything on my sofa please" she rolled her eyes and pretended to gag.
Kylian winked at her, "I can't make any promises. These chicks can't resist me." He shrugged and laughed while Melissa threw a pillow at him.

It was past midnight and the 2 of them were laying on the sofa, Bellas head on kylians chest.
"I think you should come to the game on Friday" he said, breaking the silence.
"Wear your Neymar jersey and stay until after the game. I know my friend and he's probably so lonely and upset right now, when he sees you he's gonna have to forgive you."
"I don't know, I haven't even called him yet and I'm supposed to just turn up to his game?"
"Okay, how about this; I'm gonna try my best to warm up to him in training. If I can tell that he's clearly upset and he misses you then you're coming, but if he doesn't want to talk to me and he's still ignoring me then you don't have to come. Deal?"
She thought about it, and then yawned ;
"Let me sleep on it." She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes.
"Good night."
"Good night, mon ami."7