Serena

"A child of Athena? Back here? How nice of you to return." A voice said from the door.

    I panicked and said "Απόκρυψη!"

    "What?" Steve asked

    "I said Hide!" I responded

    They nodded and dove down as Medusa waked in.

    "the one that got me killed? Come out and I'll make your death as painless as I can." She said in her sickeningly sweet voice.

    "Πήγαινε στο ταρτάρ, μάγισσα!" I responded.

    I heard her snakes hissing as she made her way over to me. I slipped out of the way as she got closer to where I was hiding.

    'What do we do?' Rose mouthed to me

    'Cut off her head' I responded

    I looked down at my tattoo of two scythes crossing with a sword and a dagger going through it. I mumbled Σπαθί to the tattoo. The ink slowly floated off of my arm and formed the sword in my hand:

    I snuck out of my hiding spot and hid behind a pole right next to Medusa

    I snuck out of my hiding spot and hid behind a pole right next to Medusa. I locked eyes with Lilly and she nodded. She sent the signal to Stella who whistled. The snake hag turned to her and growled. she made her way towards her and Lilly hit her with an icicle. With her distracted, I swung at her. She hissed and grabbed my arm and knocking away the sword.

    "Close your eyes, Rena!" Lilly yelled sing her magic to make the sound come from everywhere.

    She didn't have to tell me twice. I shut my eyes as Medusa grabbed both of my wrists preventing me from leaving.

    "Open your eyes daughter of Athena... Let me see your eyes..." Medusa told me

    'What should I do Serena?' Jaime's voice asked me telepathically.

    'Nothing. Stay where you are.' I told him

    I felt Medusa's snakes nipping my face. My sword was right next to me so no one could get it without being seen.

    'Serena turn your sword to ink. Then before it's in your hand turn it back. I'll deal with the rest.' Lilly said

    'ok' I said back

    I willed my sword to turn back into tattoo ink and it floated towards my arm. Right before it came in between me and Medusa I turned it back. It all happened so fast I could barely comprehend it.

    "Open your eyes, Serena." I heard Lilly say

    I opened my eyes and I saw that Liberty had my sword at her feet and she was covering her mouth.

    "Oh my god, I just killed someone." She whispered panicked

    "One it's Gods. Plural." Lilly said

    "And Two it wasn't a human," Stella said

    "It's a monster." Lilly finished

    "Medusa to be exact. She was one of Poseidon's lovers and she was actually very beautiful at one point. One night they decided to.... 'get it on' at the foot of my mother's throne on her temple. My mother didn't like that very much so she cursed her to look like... Well... That." I exclaimed pointing at the Medusa head.

    "are the three of you going to explain what ANY of that means?" Bucky asked us.

    "Later." I sighed.

    On the way out my dad came up and hugged me.

    "Thank God your safe." He mumbled.

    "Gods. Plural." I responded.

    "I don't really care right now. Are you ok?" He asked.

    "I'm fine dad. No need to worry about me! I've survived this long!" I exclaimed with a goofy grin.

    He slightly laughed and hugged me again before catching up with the others.

    "You have to tell them about the link," Lilly said

    "I'll tell them when we're ready," I told her

    She rolled her eyes and walked over to her cousin. I walked over to  Aaron. He's like a brother to me. I can sense that he's a demigod. Fingers crossed that he's of Athena.

    "Hey, Rena. What the heck happened back there?" Aaron asked.

    I quickly explained everything to them. Again.

    "So you killed her and now she wants revenge?" Jaime Asked telepathically.

    "Pretty much," I responded.

    "Anything else you want to explain?" He asked

    "That depends on what you want to hear about," I told him

    "There are a lot. Can you tell me about your first quest again?" He asked

    "Again? This is probably the fifth time now." I told him

   "Ok then. The last quest that you went on. You know the one where you said you went to Rome." He requested

    "Well ok-" I started

   "NORMAL PEOPLE SPEAK OUT LOUD!!!!!" Lilly cut in.

    I glance over at her and saw her smirk at me. I glared at her. You see I have a telepathic link with Jaime. And only Jaime. Lilly can just cut into our conversations if she focuses hard enough. Gods, she's annoying.

    'Why thank you for noticing.' She said.

    "Get out of my head," I told her

    "Fine. Your no fun." She responded

    "Catfight!" Jaime exclaimed

    "Shut up!" Lilly and I exclaimed in unison

    "Ok ok yesh." He responded.

    "I'll tell you about the quest later," I told him

    "Fine." He sighed

    "Hey, Serena you still with us?" Aaron asked me.

    "Oh! Yeah sorry!" I responded.

    "Hey, kids! Here's an issue I don't think you guys are addressing." Natasha told us

    "What's the issue?" Aaron asked

    "There are people turned to stone in there. Is there a way to turn them back?" She asked us

    "Not as far as I know," Stella responded

    "There's no way to reverse the effects," I told them.

    "Are you sure?" Steve asked

    "I've done a lot of research on it. Even after you cut off her head there's no way to reverse this. The victims are dead." I responded.

    "Then we should report back to S.H.I.E.L.D. and tell them what happened," Clint told us.

    Jaime, Ailah, and I nodded. This is going to be an interesting conversation with director furry.