Aaron

Trigger warning: Non consensual ish in the begining

I sighed and silently made my way to my class on the other side of the school. I just want this day to be over with already. I was a few feet away when someone grabbed me and pulled me into a hallway and pushed me against the lockers.

"R-ray!" I yelped

"No one here to protect you now huh?" He asked

"G-get off o-of me!" I exclaimed trying to push me off.

"Just let it happen..." He whispered

He leaned down and kissed me. I continued to struggle against his grip. when I didn't kiss back he growled and slapped me before pulling me back in. I couldn't get him off and tears were streaming down my face. I didn't feel it but my powers somehow activated. He jerked back as something hit him in the leg. I looked down and saw a small creature that was holding what looked like a sewing needle.

 I looked down and saw a small creature that was holding what looked like a sewing needle

"What the hell did you do freak!?" Ray yelled at me

Vines then sprouted form the ground and threw him across the hall. I took that chance to grab the doll thing and run the other way. After I got a good distance away I slowed down and leaned against a locker.

"What are you?" I mumbled studying the doll thing.

The thing pointed at me.

"Did I make you?" I asked it

It nodded and jumped out of my hands and picked up the sewing needle from before and made it disappear.

"I-I can't have you seen. Y-You ok with getting in my B-bag?" I asked pointing at my bag

It shook its head and pointed at my sweater pocket.

"You want to get in my pocket? Are you even gonna fit?" I asked

It nodded and shrunk so it could fit. It then walked over and tugged on my legs. I crouched down and it crawled into my pocket.

"Ok then... You got a name?" I asked grabbing my bag and continuing down the hallway.

It peaked its head out and shook its head

"Imma call you Sadida. Is that ok?" I asked it

It nodded. So much for a normal rest of the day.

Time skip

I took a deep breath and walked into my house carrying Sadida.

"Dad? I'm home!" I called out

"hey kid- What's that?" he asked pointing at the doll in my arms

"Apparently I created it." I told him

"Is it alive?" Dad asked

Sadida nodded and jumped out of my arms and waved at him. My dad sighed and held up a pair of back gloves.