Aaron

"Caleb!" I exclaimed.

"Ah, ah, ah. I wouldn't try sweetheart. He's not gonna wake up anytime soon." The boy in front of me said grabbing my arm.

"Who are you?" I asked glancing between the collapsed bodies of Stella and Caleb.

"Name's Jaxon, baby. Son of Somnus. That's the roman form of Hypnos so your friends weren't too off." He responded in a flirty tone, brushing a hand over my cheek.

I tried to pull away but he tightened his grip.

"I don't think I've ever seen a Graecus as cute as you before. What's your name?" He asked

"None of you damn business now let me go." I snapped

"Oh feisty~ I like that." He said with a smirk

"your a creep." I snapped trying to pull free.

"Just tell me your name and you won't be but into the same death sleep as your little friends over there." He said nodding towards the two of them.

"Aaron. My name is Aaron." I snapped

"Aaron Banner? Did you ever date Ray Knight?" He asked

I stiffened at the mention of his name.

"I'll take that as a yes. You are so much cuter then he described. And trust me... He went into detail." He said putting an arm around my waist

I tried to wiggle out of his grip when I saw his eyes.

'Gold eyes. What did Serena tell me about golden eyes?' I thought frantically

"Well babe it's been fun but I think Ray wants you all to himself. Selfish son of a bitch. I can however cut you up a bit for him." He said grabbing my dagger

I struggled in his grip even more as he dug the blade into my skin hard enough to draw blood. I held back my cries as he dragged it from my forearm to my wrist.

"Stop struggling or you'll bleed more." He snapped.

He held my arm up to his face and licked the blood off of my arm. I squirmed a bit when he moved up to my neck. He held me in place by grabbing my hair with one hand and did the same cut on my stomach.

"Scream and I will gut you like a fish." He growled pressing it deeper into my skin.

I held back a scream as tears blurred my vision. He continued to cut me until he got bored and I was getting dizzy because of the blood loss.

"Oh I guess your gonna sleep anyway. You look so beautiful covered in your own blood." He whispered into my ear

my knees gave in and he moved his hands over my shoulders to keep me from collapsing. My head dropped and he laughed a bit. Fucking sicko.

"There is one more thing I have to deal with though." He said reaching up to lift my face

Jaxon pulled off my glasses and left me in complete darkness. I started to panic slightly as I heard a snap from in front of me.

"ah so you are blind. This'll be fun." He said front in front of me

I felt a pain in my arm and I screamed. I collapsed on the ground because of the blood loss. I heard frantic footsteps approaching me as my consciousness slipped away. Just as I fell asleep I remembered what Serena had told me.

"Luke's eyes would turn gold whenever Kronos was in control. That's a tell tale sign of him."