Aaron

One second we were being attacked by a demon and the next we were being rushed out by Lilly, Stella, and Serena.

"Ok guys stop! Where the hell are we going and what the hell is going on?" Rose asked

"We don't have much time to explain. You guys are demigods, like us." Stella told us

"And since your Demi's we need to get you to Camp-Half Blood now." Lilly followed up.

"Wait your camp?" Liberty asked Serena

"Yeah. And right now we have 8 demigods in one place attracting who knows what. We don't even know their parentage! They could be children of the most powerful gods for all we know! Us being here isn't helping either! We have known we were demigods for years and we are extremely powerful. If we don't get them to camp soon more powerful monsters are going to show up!" Serena snapped glancing around nervously.

At that moment our parents decided to show up.

"What's going on?" my dad asked

"Long story cut short their demigods and we gotta get them to camp half-blood before shit goes down." Lilly told them

"They know?" Loki asked

"Now they do." Stella told them

"And how do you suppose you get to camp?" Clint asked

"It would be better if you guys came with us. More mortals will cover the scent." Lilly told them

The adults agreed to it and we started to head back to Stark tower. I could have sworn Tony said something but I couldn't make out what he said. I yelped as a shock came from my gloves.

"You ok kid?" Steve asked looking back at me

I nodded

'Why the hell did they go off?' I wondered.

Lilly tapped my shoulder and pointed at the ground. I glanced down and saw vines wrapped around her feet preventing her from moving.

"I'm so, so sorry!" I exclaimed as I sent the vines away.

"We'll work on that we get to camp." She told me.

"Ok." I told her looking down.

"Are we really walking all the way to long island?" Ailah asked

"No I just needed to get away from any crowds. I'm teleporting us to the hill since I know where it is." Lilly told us

"Alright lets go." Tony told her

Loki placed a hand on his daughters shoulder to give her more magic power. There was a bright green flash and when my eyes cleared from the light we were standing at the foot of a hill with a pine tree at the top along with a giant golden statue.

"Come on let's go." Stella said waving us over.

Somehow in three seconds she was half way up the hill. Lilly shoved her fathers hand off of her with a glare. Serena walked up behind he and looked down.

"I, Serena Stark, give you permission to enter Camp-Half Blood." She said as we walked behind her

I glanced around and followed them up the hill. When we were close to the top I saw a familiar looking boy, leaning against a tree and his head buried in a book.

"Caleb?!" Serena exclaimed

Serena's older brother's head shot up just as she tackled him in a hug.

"Ack!!! Serena you know summer starts in month right?" Caleb asked

"Yeah but we had a bit of a complication." Serena said gesturing to all of us.

"Caleb?" Mr. Stark asked

His son took a sharp breath and refused to meet his dad's eyes as he mumbled "Hey dad."

"We should go get Chiron." Stella said trying to change the subject

"He's not here right now. Something's going on with the other centaurs and Mr. D has something that's going on in Olympus." He told her.

"Then let's just get them into camp." Lilly told him, calmly shoving me forward.