Stella

I opened my eyes and saw darkness surrounding me.

'What's happening?' I thought

Everything around me shifted and suddenly I was younger (around the age of 7) and sitting in a car. My anxiety spiked as I saw my stepdad laughing and joking around in the front of the car.

"You ok shooting star?" He asked me

"Yeah.... yeah I'm fine." I told him

I turned to my side and saw a girl with blonde hair and eyes so bright blue they were practically glowing in the light coming from the streetlights outside.

"Lucy?" I whispered

"Yeah? What's up sis?" My twin sister asked me

"Y-Your... your alive." I stuttered

"Yeah of course I am. You know your really strange Stel." She responded

"Sorry. Where are we going?" I asked looking though the window.

"We're heading home remember?" My stepdad, looking at me through the reirview mirror

"Right. Right sorry. Dad how much have you had to drink?"

"Stella you know I don't drink while driving." He responded

"Yeah sis why are you so Tense?" Lucy asked

"It's nothing." I said looking down

"Are you sure?" My sister asked

My stepdad turned his head to check on us in the back when there was a scream. I couldn't tell if it was from me or my sister. Our car was hit and we were sent tumbling down into a near by field. The car was flipping over and throwing us around in the car. Once our car came to a complete stop by crashing straight into a tree there was another scream. This time I knew it was from me. Sitting beside me was my sister. Soaked in her own blood and her eyes wide open. she was barely recognizable. More screams filled the car at the world swirled around me.