prologue

***

I hate everyone. I hate my mom and her new husband. If she doesn't want to have a child like me, then why would they send me to my sister's place, instead of kicking me out from the house so i can rent my own place.

I just got expelled from the school because of my bad behavior and my parents think that, my sister could help me to fix my attitude since she's always been the good girl in the family.

I just arrived at Turin Airport and my sister will be here soon. I decided to wait inside the terminal and observe the weather here. There's a heavy rain outside and it makes me want to lay by fragile body at the bed, because of my long flight. I don't want to wait any longer here and decide to facetime Oriana, my sister, via the  airport wifi.

"Where are you?"

"Wait for me, i'm on my way there."

"Please be fast, i don't want to be here anymore longer. Everyone's here smells like Pizza."

"Nice joke Cami, just wait for me. Its raining, the road is wet and i don't want to take a risk."

"Yeah, whatever."

I hang up the call and go to a burger restaurant. I used my english skill to buy the burger because i can't speak Italian. I scanned my sight around the restaurant, and I look at the news from the televison and it says that, there are a great storm here and i'm starting to get worry about Oriana. I glimpse at outside the restaurant saw a couple of lighting.

"Recently, there's a car crash in Piazza San Pietro, 325. The passenger is identified as Oriana Sabatini, the Argentine Singer and she's immediately being delivered to the hospital after the accident—"

I couldn't move my legs when i heard the news. I go out from the burger restaurant and run to the taxi but it turns out that the drivers can't speak English, so i have no alternate vehicle to go to the hospital.

Then, i saw a familiar car is coming to my direction and I walk to that car and doesn't give a single fuck about the rain. It was Paulo's car. Yes, my sister is dating Paulo Dybala, the winger of a football club, Juventus.

"How is she?!" I panicked.

"I haven't seen her."

"Then, why are you here? God, you're her fiancé, you suppose to be there as soon as you hear the news!" I shrieked.

"She would've kill me, if she knew that you're still there at the airport. At least, show your gratitude." He rolled his eyes and doesn't speak a single word to me until we arrive at the hospital.

The doctor won't let us to see her because she's still too weak and she should have a bed rest. We wait at the waiting room outside the ICU.

"When will she wake up?" ask Paulo to the doctor.

"She's got into coma and we don't know when will she wake up. But we'll try our best here."

He groaned in frustration and pull his hair to both directions. I really want to cry but i can't, because i'm bad at expressing emotion but i'm really heartbroken to see her like this. She got into that car crash because i rush her to come to pick me up soon.

"Hey, i'm sorry." I glimpse at him and he take off his jacket and handed it to me.

"You're soaking, use this or you'll get cold." He murmur.

"Thanks." I wrap his jacket around my body and then i remembered that i havent contact my mom yet. "I haven't told my mom."

"I already told her. She can't come here but she wants me to keep inform her until she's awake."

"She got in this accident because of me." I buried my head inside my arms.

"Don't blame yourself."

"I mean, she's on her way to pick me and i kinda rush her because i don't like to wait."

He didn't reply me but stare at Oriana, outside the ICU's door. We wait for her for 3 hours and the doctor still won't let us in. I want to stay here but i still got a jetlag and i'm aching all over my body and there's no way i could stay at Paulo's home without Oriana's there.

"It's almost midnight," I mumble.

"Let me take you to my home, but i'll stay here tonight."

"I can't stay at your house, not with her like this," I stole a glance at her. "Besides, its weird that i have to live in your house when she's not around."

"Well, you have nowhere else to stay."

He's actually right. I have nowhere else to go and the only place i could use for tonight is only his house. I really wish Oriana could wake up from her coma really soon because it's weird that i have to stay on her fiancé's home, alone.

---

i'm really nervous about the prologue omg. will be updating soon for the next chapter! s.