Chapter 18

[]

I noticed that Camila has been acting really weird since she went home yesterday afternoon. She barely talk about anything and i caught her exercising in my gym room after she got home. She never done that before. Right now, i'm just arrived home after do a fitting for my wedding tux. I really need to ask her why is she acting like this, because it kind of creeps me out. I knock on her door and surprisingly she opened it within a second.

"Are you okay? You seems weird since yesterday." I asked awkwardly and she stares at me with no expression from her face.

"I'm okay."

"Do you want to go out for dinner or something?"

"I'm fine, just order a pizza." After that, she's about to slam the door on my face, but i stopped her first.

"Please don't lock yourself in your room."

"Why?" It's actually super frustrating that she keeps answering me with a short answer like that.

"Just don't, maybe we can sit in the living room and do something," I suggested. "Please?"

Then, she's finally out from her room and faced me out. I just realize that she's not quite tall, unlike Oriana. I could see that she has to looked up whenever we talked and our height differences are really cute sometimes.

"What do you want to do?" She asked.

"Accompany me to watch the football match tonight? Chelsea VS MU?"

Her moods started to lighten up, "I'll hold on to Chelsea."

"Okay, i'm Manchester United then. The one who lose should pay for pizza."

"Deal." If she lost, i'm not going to let her pay anyway.

Before we walk to the living room, Camila brought all of her snacks supplies that she kept on her room. I noticed that she had tons of foods there and now i know why she loves to lock herself in her room.

"How's your tux fitting?" She start the conversation, while eating her chips.

"Good."

"Just, good?"

"I mean, all of the tuxes looks same right?"

She rolled her eyes, "Oriana just text me yesterday and she wanted me to try my dress."

"When?"

"I don't know, but i hate fitting. Can't i just wear a jeans and t-shirt to the wedding?" She's trying to hold her laugh there, so she looked away when i was looking at her. "Why did you move the date though? Is it too sudden?"

"I think about that too, but the wedding planner suggests us to move the date."

She raise one of her eyebrows,"Fuck the wedding planner! It is your wedding, not them."

"Yeah, you're right. But your sister is fine with that, so i'm just gonna go with her."

"The wedding is between two person, Paulo. You should think about your own decisions too, even for the thing as simple as which flowers you should throw in your wedding, because if you don't actually want to get one then you shouldn't."

I glimpse at her confused. I didn't expect her to give me a heart-to-heart talk like this.

"Okay, just ignore my thoughts, that sucks."

"No, i really appreciate your opinion."

"But, if you're ready for the wedding, then it shouldn't be a problem right?"