Chapter 15

***

I am sitting in my bedroom right now and have no idea how to style my hair, or even do my makeup. Lana is busy with her preparation and Oriana isn't here to help me. I decides to blow dry my hair first, until i heard a knock from the door. I approach the door and see Paulo's face there.

"How many times do i have to tell you, that i'm sorry for that night."

I roll my eyes, "Stop saying sorry. I don't buy that anymore."

"Camila i'm not myself when i get drunk! That's why i don't drink, because i could be the worst person once i did that. Please forgive me."

"Shut up." I'm trying to slam the door on his face, but he hold it with his leg. "Paulo i'm trying to get ready for the Homecominh, stop disturbs me."

"What? You didn't tell me anything."

"You won't care about it anyway."

I walk back to my bed and preparing my dress, well technically Oriana's dress. Paulo is still standing there and watch me trying to get my makeup done. He looks like a creep there.

"Why are you still here?"

"I don't want to go until you forgive me, even if it means i should go to the stupid Homecoming."

"That's not happening." I sigh. "You know what? I thought you were different from the others, but it turns out you're much worse than that. You pretend to be nice with me and turns out like a jerk in the end."

"I'm really sorry about that. I do regret it."

Suddenly the scene where Paulo force himself on me is playing in my head. He kissed me like he wanted me and there's only lust on that kiss, no feelings at all. He already made it clear that he just use me as his toy.

"Did you feel sorry that you force yourself on me either?" This time i walk closer to him, until we only have a few spaces between us.

"I know I am wrong, that was completely out of the line."

"You know what? I almost thought maybe you kissed me because you have the same feelings with me, but it turns out that it was all for lust. You played me Paulo."

"God! What do you want me to do? I'm not playing you, you're the one who let me did that, and i don't even understand what's going on between us."

I chuckled in irony, "There is no us and don't blame this on me. You cheated on my sister and don't even feel guilty about it. You're not a saint Paulo, stop pretending to be one."

"Don't you think i'm not feeling guilty when i'm alone with Oriana and you're the one who's fulfilling my thoughts?"

His words literally freeze my entire body.

"Fuck if i'm going to feel guilty about something, i'm going to feel guilty about this." He pulled my waist and press his lips into mine. This time i don't see him forcing himself to me at all. He bite my lower lip and i'm letting him to explore my mouth with his tongue.

I lift my leg because of our height difference and i run my fingers through his hair while his right hand travel up to my neck. He touch my jaw gently, before he pull out our kiss and starting down on my neck.

"Paulo, we can't do this." I let out a low moan from my mouth.

"If i'm going to be a bad guy here, i will done it all at once Camila."

"I-i have to get ready for Homecoming, i'll be late."

I push him from my body and force him to leave my room. I don't know what the hell i was thinking. Now i'm a part of his affair and shits is about to go down if Oriana knew about this.