Chapter 16

***

The school principal is starting to take over the gym hall, he open the Homecoming Night and announce the nominations of Homecoming King and Queen. I never actually knew what's the point of all of this, i get it they get the crown, and then what?

".. For the Homecoming King. We have Romeo Cardarelli, Zaccaria Marturano, and Damian Del Bianco."

I glimpse at Romeo and he proudly smile at me. Here i am, not wanting the attention, but coming with the future Homecoming King. We all now that Romeo is going to win this thing, based on his popularity and good looks.

"and for the nominations of Homecoming Queen. We have Fiorella Puccetti, Tatiana van Klein, and Avalanna Santos."

After that we have to vote for the Homecoming King and Queen at the voting booth. I ask for the election paper and saw Eva-Maria there. Romeo turns his head away when he saw her. I decided to vote for Romeo and Lana and put it to the election box.

"You're coming with Romeo? Interesting." She put an evil smile on her face.

"Just fuck off."

We both walk away from the election booth and trying to enjoy the Homecoming. It's not actually as bad as i think it is, but i hate slow dancing. I keep stepping on Romeo's toes and humiliate myself.

"It seems that you're having a bad relationship with Eva-Maria?" I ask, trying to make up the conversation even though i sounded like a curious bitch.

"We don't get along very much. She, uhm... she used to have a crush on me." I cringe at the thought that Lana and Eva-Maria used to have the same crush. They're like sisters.

See yourself in the mirror stupid, my subconcious reminded. I almost forget that i have a crush on my sister's fiancé that she suppose to marry in a month.

While we're slow dancing, the music suddenly change into the upbeat rhythm and thank god its ended. I left Romeo to get a cup of drink and i'm surprise that the cherry drink tasted like Vodka. Maybe some random kids just pulling a prank and i am glad that they bought some fun to this Homecoming night.

I drink a lot of that vodka cherry drink and feels a little drunk in here. Romeo come to approach me and this time he looks hotter than before.

"You're really hot." I bite my lip and run my fingers through his hair.

"Wait, are you drunk?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. I want to dance with you." I giggle and bring him to the dance floor to dance with me. I swear i really hate it when i'm drunk.

We dance at the dance floor and he keeps pushing his body closer to me. He asks me to take my purse and go to his car, so we can have our time alone.

"You're so hot today." He caressing my hand and open the passsenger's door for me.

"Really? I feel hot either. This place needs some air. Please call the Avatar to control the air." I laugh like a stupid person.

He push his body closer to me, but i stop him when i see Paulo's name on my cellphone. My eyes twinkled when i see it and i quickly picking up his call.

"Hi handsome! I giggle.

"Please tell me that you aren't drunk?"

"I am drunk, some kids pulling a prank by pouring the alcohol to the cherry drink. Can you please stop calling me? I want to have my time alone with my dearest Romeo."

I throw my phone to the dashboard and put my face closer to Romeo after he bite the corner of his lips. He starting to kiss my neck and i let out a little moan with he found my sensitive spot. I won't let him do that to me if i were sober enough. This is really stupid and i look like a hoe right now.

"I thought you ask me to have other girls to fool around?" He ask between the kiss.

"Shut up and kiss me. You look like a fucking prince charming tonight."

[]

I'm on my way to Camila's school after i hear that dirty call i just got. She didn't hang up the call and i could hear her moan and the sounds of their kiss, and it's consuming my thoughts. It's disgusting as fuck and i really want to hit that Romeo guy because he take the advantage of a drunk girl, especially it's Camila.

I pull my car at the parking lot when i arrive and literally searching for every car that has the passenger with it. I found a BMW car and stare at the image of both of them are making out in the car. I take a big steps towards them and pull him out from his car.

"Stay away from her!" I pressed every words i said and mean it. I don't want to use my knuckles this time, because he's a highschool boy.

"C'mon Camila, we have to go home now."

"No!" She shout. "I want to be here, they haven't even announce the winner of the Homecoming King and Queen."

"We're going home." I reach her hands, but she keeps pulling away from me.

"Romeo can you wait for me inside? I need to talk to this old man." She rolled her eyes. That sandy beach boy nod and left to the gym hall, leaving Camila and I alone.

"After we are home and then what? You want to kiss me again and pretend like it doesn't happened?" She laugh.

"What? No. That guy is taking an advantage of you and i'm not letting him."

"You're using that as an excuse right? I know you're jealous with me." She teases me and raise her one eyebrow while smirking.

"Look i will get you gummy bears alright?" I roll my eyes. This is how to handle drunk Camila.

"Really?" She shriek excitely. "Can i get a gelato too?"

I nod. "Yeah, so will you go home with me right now?"

"Okay."

She take her purse and her cellphone and walk with me to the car. We're stopping at the gelato shop, the place where i found her drunk for the first time. I help her to walk with me and the old woman in her 50s approaching us.

"What do you guys want?" She ask politely.

"Hm i want an extra dark chocolate with extra caramel and gummy bears." She accidentaly speak in Spanish, but i translate it to the waitress. Somehow i tried not to laugh.

"Just get me a vanilla."

"Both of you are such a lovely couple, we usually gave a couple a free Banana Split." She offers nicely.

"We're not—"

"We are a couple. Right baby? I love you." Camila interrupt and i just nod. She is extra.

"Alright then, i'll be back." The waitress go to the kitchen and i laugh at her.

"You like Vanilla? Yuck, so basic." She mock at my flavor chosen.

"What's wrong with Vanilla? Everyone loves it."

"Vanilla is for a sweet guy like you. It's like the epitome of pureness."

"What are you talking about?" I chuckle.

"Hey! I'm serious."

I smile at her. I love it when she's drunk like this. Somehow her personality has turned 180 degrees and her mood swings is like, gone for a night. Unlike me, i would be such a cruel guy when i got drunk.

When our gelato and banana split has come, she eat it like she never had one before. She got a stain all over her mouth and i took a tissue and wipe it out from her mouth.

"Thank you." She grin and finish her last scoop.

After that we go home and she seems really exhausted that she fell asleep in my car.  I lift her up and bring her to her room. I was looking for Angela everywhere, but seems like she already went home, i have no idea how to change her clothes.

I decide to take off her heels and wipe all the makeup from her face with some makeup remover i found on her dressing table. I could hear a little snore that came from her mouth and i smile while listening to it.

---

sorry for a very late update guys, i'm trying my best to get rid of my author's block. hope you guys are still here to read this story hahaha:( love you. s.