Chapter 17

***

I just woke up from my bed really late, so i think wasn't going to school today. Paulo already make his way to the training center, and i take the milk and cereals from the food cabinet. It's weird that i'm still wearing a dress while sleeping, but i could tell that someone has removed my makeup. Paulo will never do that, so i guess its Angela's work.

I am drunk last night and the last thing i remember was the time Romeo took me to his car. I don't know what happened next, i'm so glad that he's taking me home safely here. I thought he was gonna take the advantage of me, just like the other fuck boys around.

I haven't charge my phone since yesterday and i'm not planning to. After i took a quick shower, i spend my day playing an Xbox in Paulo's living room. I'm not stopping playing this shit until Paulo came with his teammates from the front door. I never really saw a Juventus Player this close before.

I'm freaking panic when i just realize that Juventus is the team i'm playing right now. The real players are here and it's embarassing if they knew. I'm trying to cover the big LED screen, but they already caught me.

"So this is Camila?" Pjanic ask, as if he knew me.

"Yeah." Paulo nod and i glimpse at the man beside him. Shit it's Cristiano Ronaldo, he's so fucking hot in real life.

"Are you playing Fifa?" Cancelo joins in.

"As you could see." I sounds like an idiot.

"Well, it'll be better if i join." He took the other controller and sit beside me.

"I just want to remind you that i'm not losing this game, you should prepare yourself." I roll my eyes and start to play the game with him.

This is weird. Why would i play Fifa with him? Paulo just laughing at me as his other teammates are finding a comfortable position in this living room. I can't focus on my game right now. I am fucking surrounded by Juventus players, fuck.

"You lose!" Cancelo shriek and stick up his tongue at me. The awkward tension that i felt at first turns out to be an andrenaline to lose him at the game.

"I want a rematch." I said and everyone was like 'Whoa.'

"You're suck at this game dude, lucky that she got nervous, so she lost." Cuadrado said while laughing at me.

"I'm not nervous." I state. I hate them for teasing me like this.

"Well i want a rematch and i'll choose Barcelona." I switch the league on the game and choose Barcelona.

"Then it will be great if there is an El Classico right?" Cancelo teases Ronaldo and he just laughing awkwardly.

They seems to get along with people really well. If this was another highschool kids, i will literally throw them out, but they seems fun and not annoying. Unlike Paulo.

I won the second match and then i will give them some private space, so i go to my room and listening to Master of Puppets by Metallica. I'm looking at the assignments that my AP Chemistry teacher gave me, but i have no fucking idea what's this all about. I should've join Oriana when she pick up my classes, i hate Chemistry.

I decide charge my phone and when the screen is up, i got a lot of messages and voicemails from someone i don't care about. I look for Eva-Maria phone contact and with a big heart, i call her.

"Hi." I could sense her evil smirk from here.

"Imma just get to the point. I got this chemistry assignments and i have no idea what's this all about."