Chapter 12

***

Oriana and i are finally back in a good term. I lied to her that i already quit smoking and now she's already gone for her Latin America tour. I won't be meeting her for a month and i'm worried that i will be spending much more time alone with Paulo again.

I'm a lot closer with Lana since Léon date her. And Lana's twin, Eva-Maria keeps warning me about to stay away from her. Things have been so complicated since i moved here, even in Argentina i didn't get much of it there.

After the school periods end, Léon and I have been wanted to watch the Cheerleading Championship in Pala Alpitour and it's about an hour drive away. Léon is pretty excited to see his girlfriend and my excitement is ruined by my cellphone chimes. Paulo is having his days off for three days before his big match and he can't stop texting me.

Are you still going to that Cheerleading Championship? Can i go there? I'm bored to death here.

I roll my eyes and reply his text.

Fine, but don't make a scene here. I don't want any fight between you and Léon and don't forget to keep a low profile. I hate attention.

I hit the send button and sit on the supporter's tribunes with some of my highschool friends. I sit beside Léon and i could see he's staring at me at most time, but i choose to ignore him. He always done this when i'm not paying attention.

I was staring to the Arena and suddenly the pain in my chest is starting to appear again and it's getting worse by the cough that won't go away after it came.

"Whoa, you're okay?" Léon put his hand on my shoulders, but i told him that i was okay.

"You sure?" He ask again.

"Yeah maybe it's just some flu."

Later i found Paulo with his casual outfit, is coming from the entrance. Once he saw me, Paulo walk to sit beside me. People are staring at him because he doesn't look like the students from IST.

When the championship is begin, people starting to cheer and i pretend to have their kind of hype. My fellow friends are screaming 'Go IST Titans!' and i'm surprise to see Paulo is joining them.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle.

"I'm supporting your school of course." He grins. "Go IST Titans!"

The crowd is cheering more loudly when the cheerleading squad of our school is coming to the Arena. They're wearing their cheerleading uniforms that has a light blue, white and grey colors on it.

They started to dance and doing a lot of attraction that makes my head spinning. Lana is standing at the top of the pyramid with Tina and her other minions holding her from the bottom. The cheearleader squad from my school is good compared to the other, they've already won the championship 4 times in row.

"Go IST Titans!" Paulo keep screaming and he looked just like a high school students again.

"Shut up, their performance is over." I roll my eyes.

"I'm excited, don't you?" He walk behind me and raise my hands on the air. "Go IST Titans!"

I glimpse at Léon and his expression changed when he saw us together. I don't understand this whole situation. Later he looked like a jealous boyfriend, but after that he's smiling at me again.

Now we're waiting for the winner announcement and Léon offer me to go out to buy some Mexican foods, but Paulo is teasing him by asking him to buy him a Burrito. Léon just sigh and go out from the Arena alone. I stare at Paulo and he can't help, but burst out his laugh.