Chapter 6

[]

Since Catherine was here, Camila doesn't talk that much. I knew she had a bad relationship with her mother and somehow that affect her personality too.

This morning, she left to school with that guy Léon and it makes my head burning when i pictured them together. I can't stop thinking about her, ever since she kissed me that night. I'm so stupid for kissing her back, but i have no idea why Camila never talk about it until now. I feel really bad for Oriana.

After the training, i go out to have a lunch with Miralem and Cuadrado, both of them keep talking about their child and they look at me with an evil grin on their face.

"When will you marry her? You already live that engagement for too long!"

"Oriana is in the hospital! How the hell on earth, he was gonna marry her?" Miralem interrupt.

"We're planning the wedding after her Latin America tour, i think."

"You don't sounds sure about it, what's wrong?"

"I'm just worrying too much."

"Well okay." They doesn't seems to buy that, but i respect them for not asking more questions. I don't really want to be asked about anything related to the wedding.

Then i heard a phone call from my cellphone and see Oriana's doctor name on it. I immediately pick up the phone call and hoping for a great news there, i really need some mood lifting news since this morning.

"Excuse me, am i speaking to Mr. Paulo Dybala?"

"Yes, you are. Is there any good news?"

"Ms. Oriana Sabatini just woke up from her coma. She's waiting for you and her sister appearance."

"Geez, thank you. I'll be right there."

I hang up the call and get up from my seat. "Sorry guys i gotta go, Oriana's awake from her coma."

I run to my car and drive to the hospital, i call Camila and Catherine to deliver the news and they're going to be there soon. I arrive to the hospital within 5 minutes and i walk into her hospital suites and there were a doctor and some nurses behind her.

"Baby, you're awake!" I kiss the top of her head and cup her cheeks with the palm of my hands.

"Easy, there. The doctor just check on me." She smiles.

"That's fine Ms. Oriana, we're done anyway." The Doctor said and she walk away with the army of nurses behind her.

"I miss you, I miss you, I miss you." I kisses every inches of her face and tell her how much i'm missing her.

"I miss you too. I guess i have a lot to catch in right? Where is Cami?"

"She's on her way here with your mom."

"Wait Mom's here?" She looks panic, but i tell her to calm down. She doesn't have to worry about anything else but her condition.

"Paulo, you knew Cami's relationship with Catherine and she already had enough."

"Don't worry about her okay? Camila will get everything under control."

She sigh, "So.. how's your time with Cami?"

I laugh when i hear the question, i remember about all of the arguments that we had. I think we've spent most of our time arguing since the first time we met, we never really had a normal conversation.

"Why are you laughing?"

"She's really something. We never skip a day without yelling to each other, she looked at me like i was a convict everytime in the morning and we just had a mud fight yesterday, she's the one who started first."

"Whoa, slow down there!" She laughs. "You really have a good time with her right?"

"Not most of them, but actually yeah."

Our chat got interrupted by Camila and Catherine. I glimpse at them and it seems like, they're just having an argument before they enter this room, i could tell by Camila's annoyed face.

"Honey, are you okay? I am so worry about you."

"Yes Mom, i'm fine."

"I'm glad you are." She hugs her favorite daughter tightly.

Catherine starts to shower Oriana with affection and Camila just sitting on the couch, playing with her phone. I knew deep inside she is jealous, but it's not Camila Sabatini if she's willing to admit that.

"What's wrong with that face?" I sit beside her and she keep a distance between our sit.

"Nothing."

"Don't you excited to see her?" I glimpse at Catherine and Oriana.

"Yes i am, but i'll let that old woman to spoil her first, i don't want to argue with her here." She roll her eyes.

"Hey, Catherine!" I call her. "Do you want me to buy you a lunch?"

"Thank you Paulo, you're such a generous guy." She smile.

I pull Camila's sleeve to come with me outside and she pinch my stomach as soon as we're outside.

"Fuck! That's hurt!" I jump out and she laughs. It's her own entertainment to see me suffering.

"Sorry, but it was funny haha!" She literally can't stop laughing.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes.

We go to the elevator and decided to take a walk to the restaurant nearby. Catherine is a vegan and we have to look for a restaurant that serve a vegan friendly food.

We found a restaurant about few blocks away from the hospital and while waiting for our order, we order a scoop of ice cream for each other. Camila choose Chocolate and i choose Vanilla.

"So you're a Vanilla person?" She ask.

I nod, "Vanilla does have a neutral flavor, unlike the others. How about you?"

"I never order an ice cream besides Chocolate, i hate Vanilla and any other flavor."

"You hate everything." I joke.

"You know me." She smile and this is the first time i saw her smile this close. Oriana and Camila really have the same smiles on their faces.

I see a waitress come to hand our order, Camila still haven't finished her ice cream so we stay here for more 5 minutes. I stare at her and the way she eat her ice cream is like a 5 year old kid.

"You should see yourself in the mirror." I point out her chin and she raise her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"You got a lot of chocolate ice cream around your mouth."

She wanted to wipe her mouth using her sleeve, but i prevent her to do that. I give her the tissue that came from nowhere and she wipe it out herself.

"I thought you just gonna wipe it out like they did in a movie hahaha, such a cliché move." She chuckle.

"Camila, i wanna talk to you about...you know." I look at her awkwardly. First, she still didn't catch it but then she mumble 'Oh' and throw her sight around the room.

"I knew it was a mistake, i didn't take it seriously tho." She shrug her shoulders. "I feel really guilty you know?"

"Maybe we should tell her?"

"No!" She raise her tone. "She will hate me for it, she's the only person who see the best in me and i don't want to ruin that."

"Okay."

"This will be just a secret between us. I don't have any particular feelings with you because you're sucks. You're a very lucky man to have Oriana." She said something that somehow, hurt me?

We get back to the hospital and back to the 'not talking' phase again. I will stay in the hospital tonight with Catherine, Camila choose to go back to my house and prefer to being alone. Little did she knew that i really wish she would be here too.

---

this is sucks really hahaha. sorry for the absurd choose of vocabulary because i get this senior year anxiety about college and stuffs lol. btw i love you guys! so sorry for the late update. s.