Chapter 2

[]

I was watching my tv until i see Camila get out from someone's car outside. She wave her hands to someone in that car and go straight to the front door.

"Who's that?"

"None of your business." She ignore me and go to her room, don't forget that she also slam the door a little bit too hard like she was in a bad mood or something.

Once, Oriana told me that Camila is a different person than she is. We met several times before she came here and i never actually had a chance to know her because she's not friendly at all.

I've been waiting for a message from the hospital. The hospital haven't gave me any news about Oriana's condition. I missed her like crazy and i'm planning to go to the hospital tonight.

"Camila!" I shout. She won't answer me until she got sick of my voice and decided to get out from her room

"Couldn't you be more annoying?"

"How's your first day at school?"

She chuckle and raise her eyebrows. "Really? You just ask me that?"

"Yeah."

"Are you like my parents or what?"

"Look, i know you still mad at me because of what happened yesterday." I sighed. "Forgive me okay?"

She doesn't answer me but i can see that she wants to tease me, before she actually wants to forgive me.

"I would do anything, but i won't give you your cigarettes back."

"You should strip in front of me." She ask with a serious tone.

"You kidding right?"

"Do i look like i'm joking?"

I freeze like an idiot person right now. How can an 18 years old girl like her intimidate me like this. After a minute, she burst out her laugh and she look beautiful, despite of her usual resting bitch face .

"You look stupid!" She cried. "Really, did you seriously wants to do that?"

"Of course no, i won't strip in front of you." I roll my eyes. "Hey, i want to go to hospital tonight. Wanna come?"

"Yeah, just knock my door." She smile. "I should done my stupid homework, don't disturb me again!"

"Ay ay captain."

She walk back to her room and stole one of my pizza leftover before she enter her room. Maybe she could be a fun person if i knew her closely.

--

The doctor already allowed us to go inside Oriana's room. She had been moved to the Hospital Suites and there's still no progress of her. She still sleep in her coma and we don't know how long she'll be here.

"I'm missing her," Camila frown. "Someone can be in a coma state for like years, i don't want her to be in this bed for that long."

"She won't."

"You don't know that, you're not a doctor." She fake a laughed.

"But i knew she will find a way to wake up, no matter how long it is. I will wait for her."

She got up from her sit beside Oriana and land her ass to the couch. She look like she's gonna call someone, but the person she's calling didn't answer.

"My mom don't even want to spend her money to visit their daughter!" She grunt. "She uses that money for her 'perfect' husband, she doesn't care about us!"

"Don't say that. Every parents love their kid."

"But where she is now? Oriana needs her family and isn't she supposed to be here when she's awake?"

I confront her with some of my wise words and she starting to fell asleep on the couch. She does look like Oriana a lot, when she's asleep. I took the blanket that the suites have serve and cover her.

After 3 hours, Camila finally awake and i ask her to go home because she had a school for tomorrow. I kiss Oriana's forehead and stare at her beautiful face for a while, until we go down to the parking lot and drive home.

"Tomorrow i have a group study with Léon, i'll be late." She doesnt give a glance while she said that, Camila doesn't seems like the type of girl who's willing to spend their times on a group study.

"Hey, I'm talking!"

"Yeah, come home before seven."

"Are you kidding me? Seven?" She laugh, her laugh's voice is really cute just like Oriana.

I nod. "Why?"

"Nothing." She act weird since she wake up, maybe it's all because her friend named Léon.

I didn't like him tho. He got a lot of piercings and tattoos around him and seems like he'll be the bad influence into Camila's life. Camila is like my own sister and i don't want her to replaying her same old mistakes.

"I don't think your friend Léon is a good guy." I mumbled. I knew she was gonna defend him, of course.

"You don't even know him!" She snap. "Is it because of his piercings and tattoos? God, you're such a judgemental asshole!"

"Don't say that words to me, talk something nicely."

"Like 'I'm sorry Mr. Dybala but i would like to correct you, that my friend, Léon, isn't a bad guy and you don't know him at all!' Right?" She mocked.

I decided not to talk back at her, i knew this will gonna take a long hell of a ride if i did.

"I'll take you to school tomorrow."

"No, you won't," She roll her eyes. "I'm not a child anymore, don't treat me like one!"

"I'll take you to school tomorrow or you will not go to your 'group study' at all." I knew i sound annoying, but she can't act all the way she wants. She live with me and she have to play by my rules.

"I wonder why my sister wants to be with you."

---

She won't talk to me at the entire drive and she just jumped out from my car as soon as we arrive. Teenager is hard to predict, hormones maybe.

I walk to my bedroom and all of the sudden, i really miss Oriana here. Our bed feels empty without her and i have to wake up every morning without her next to me. I'm missing her smells of perfume and how she cuddled up to my arms in the middle of the night.

I stare at our engagement ring and let out a single tear from the corner of my eye. It's hard to handle her sister and i really need her right now. I need her to comfort me and tell everything is okay.

I heard a knock from my door and immediately wipe away my tears so she won't see me. I walk to the door and open it for her.

"I'm not in a mood for arguing with you." I murmur.

"I--ii really need your help."

"What happen?"

She hand me all of her sharp weapons that she had and i get confuse. It contains her shaving razor, swiss army pocket knife, etc.

"What's this all about?"

"Just get rid of them for me. I mean it." She looks worry and i could see there is something wrong in her eyes.

She wanted to walk away from me, but i grab her hands and waiting for an explanation.

"You have to tell me what happen!" I raise a tone in my voice.

"That is none of your bussiness! It is fine if you don't want to help me though!" She take all of the stuffs that she handed to me and walk straight to her bedroom.

She is strange and i really can't understand her.

---

i'm very insecure with this story, just let me know if you want to give the critics. i'm open with critics tho!! xx. s.