Chapter 3

[]

When we meet for breakfast in the morning. She pretend like nothing was happened, and she didn't talk to me either.

I check on my phone and i just got a message from my driver and he said that he could go back to work tomorrow, after her wife's labor. I've been driving alone since then and maybe from tomorrow, i could ask Camila to come with me every morning, since we had the same morning schedule.

"It's already 7, let's hop to the car before the traffic gets crazy." I take my training kits and walk into my car.

She's following me from the back and sit on passenger's seat.

"Hey about last night—" I started, but she cuts me off.

"Don't talk about it."

So it'a clear that we're at the not talking phase again right now. She keep staring out at the window and i feel guilty for not helping whatever she wanted me to. When we arrive, she mumble a thank you before walk out from my car without looking back.

I saw her phone's left on the passenger's seat so i decided to chase her. People are staring and started to recognize me especially the boys, i try to keep a low profile as long as i can.

"Hey! You left your phone." I patt her shoulders and her eyes widen as soon as she turn around.

"What are you doing here?" She grab my hand and bring me to the place that's more quiet and less crowded than the school hall.

"I just want to return your phone, you left it in the car."

She keeps looking around like she was gonna caught doing something. "You shouldn't come to the hallway like that, people are staring!"

"You're welcome," I sarcass.

She roll her eyes. "Yeah, thanks."

"I should get going, see you at home." I patt his hair and she stare at me with a weird look on her eyes. "Don't forget to come home before 7."

I get back to my car and some of the students stop me to take photos with them. Maybe Camila doesn't want me there, because she doesn't like to be the center of attention and i kinda ruin her low profile on school.

I drive to the training center and gather around with the team member when i got there. We walked to the field and start the warm up.

"How's Camila?" Miralem whisper.

"She's her usual self, what's with the question about her?" I chuckle.

"So, no fights included?"

"We just have that this morning."

"Hey!" Allegri shout. He must've caught us talking in the middle of out warm up. "Pjanic, Dybala. I added 50 more push ups for both of you."

The others were laughing at us, i roll my eyes jokingly and did what Allegri told us to. We'll about to start a new season and having Cristiano Ronaldo as our new member, is such a great start.

The training ended at 3pm and i stop at the Subway to buy some meals for dinner. I always goes to the hospital everyday after the training to see Oriana.

"Hey, i got into an argue with your sister again," I tugged her hair and hold her cold hand with our engagement ring on it. "She's really moody."

I always told her about my day and i'm pretty sure, she listens to every words i said. I keep asking the doctor about her condition and he said that i just have to keep motivating her, so she will wake up sooner.

"Please baby wake up." I mutter. "I miss you."

I curled to her bed and spooning her just like what she always wanted when we're about to go to sleep. I was hugging her until i fell asleep and dreaming about Juventus winning the Champions League.