Chapter 9

[]

Léon came to pick her up on 7 and when she left, i told Oriana that Camila was lying but she doesn't believe me.

"Believe me, she's gonna go to a party with that boy Léon."

"So what? She's a grown up!" She raise her eyebrow. "Can you help me with this necklace?"

"Sure."

I put her hair to side and help her to wear her necklace. I bring my lips to her long beautiful neck and she accidentally let out a moan from her mouth.

"We should wait until dinner." I wink at her.

I already plan this dinner with her at Oriana's favorite fancy restaurant in Turin. We're going to talk about our wedding and she seems really excited about it.

When we're arrived at the restaurant, the paparazzis already standby there and they're showering us with flashes. I kinda hate this kind of life exposure and sometimes i just want to be a normal people, who can walk around town without getting captured. Oriana is sitting across me now and she looks beautiful as ever.

"My Latin America tour is starting next week, we're gonna be apart for a month." She frowns.

"I'm going to miss you."

"I can't wait for the wedding! Imagine me, walking down the aisle and you are there. My mother is sitting behind me with Cami on her side—"

I really lost it when she said her name. Soon we're going to be a family and i don't like the idea of her to be my sister in law. It's just so fucking weird to be honest.

Speak of the devil, i wonder what she's doing at god-knows-where with Léon. I don't want to find her somewhere drunk in the street again.

"Paulo, are you listening to me?" Oriana waves her hand on my face.

"Sorry i didn't catch it, what's wrong?"

"I said, our wedding planner wanted us to move our wedding date, a week after my tour."

"But, i still have a match that week."

"Actually i'm good if we don't have a big party celebration, i just want to be with you." She smiles. "We could just exchanging vows at church in private."

"I'll think about it." I force a smile.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but i don't think i'm okay about that. I suppose to be happy if she wanted to move our wedding date sooner.

"You must be worry about her right?" She guess.

"Who?"

"Camila."

"No, why would i worry about her? She's a grown up right? She can take care of herself."

"I appreciate it if you're worried about her, she's your soon-to-be sister in law and it's not a bad thing."

"You know Léon? The guy that she date?" I don't want to admit that he is her boyfriend, but that's what Oriana knew.

"He's not a good guy, she left her drunk and alone at the sidewalk and he's the one who's keeping her smoking habit." I continue.

"What? She smoke?" She raise her tone, i could tell she's surprised hearing it from me.

"I thought you knew, she told me that you know about it."

"I'm not."

I will be in a trouble if Camila knows that i told her sister about her smoking habit, but i think this is for the best. I'm pretty sure Camila is a good person, it's just the situation that makes her that way.