Chapter 11

[]

"Do you want to go back?" I ask her.

"No, but if you want to, then you should. I can stay at Léon's or a hotel around here."

"Don't stay at his place." I might sound over protective, but i don't care. I don't like that guy. "I'll bring you to a hotel around here."

We finally get inside my car, but surprisingly she hold my hand before i touch my steering wheel.

"I don't want to be alone tonight. I mean, can you take me somewhere else again?"

"Yeah sure! Any place you wants."

She smile and i take a light glance on my cellphone. Oriana has been texting me about my disappearance. Camila still doesn't want to be found, so i turn my cellphone off instead and focusing on my drive.

"Can we go to a Drive-In Cinema at San Salvario?"

"Isn't that thing gone in 90's?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You have to explore this town old man," She roll her eyes. " I went there with my friends and that's a really cool place for sure."

"Hey, i live here longer than you!"

"But i've been wandering around this city much often than you do, even i think i can speak a better Italian than you."

"Really?"

"Yes, i'm a fast learner."

"Okay, just give me the Drive in Cinema address. I don't want to argue with you."

She giggled excitedly and we drive to the Drive-In Cinema, we stop to buy some popcorns before we get starving in the middle of the movie. This place is really a teenager thing these days, there's a lot of people who make out and smoke pots inside their car.

"Have you ever go to a Drive-In Cinema before?" She ask, while sipping her soda.

"Yeah, but it was a long time ago."

"I thought Italy will be really boring, but it turns out wrong, this place is kinda fun." She grins. "Except for the Pasta, i am done with that."

She's focusing on the movie right now and didn't speak anything at all. We're watching a thriller movie and i flinch a lot when the killer are killing everyone. She sits beside me eating her popcorn casually and act like she was just watching a cartoon movie. Camila and her sister are no difference when they're watching a thriller movie.

"Stop mentioning Jesus! I'm trying to enjoy this movie!" She nudge me hard with her elbow.

"That guy is killing everyone for God's sake!"

"Church boy." She mock me. "Don't you ever watch a thriller movie before? That's how it works, they kill everyone and only a few survive."

"But that fucking killer just kill the innocent teenager!" I throw my hands in the air dramatically.

"If they kill all the bad person, the police will need them duh."

"What the hell is wrong with you and Oriana? You guys never flinch a bit when you watch a horror or thriller movie."

"Trust me, our mom is much more than that." She joke. "Speaking of which, did you tell her about where are we?"

I shake my head, "No."

"I don't want to make my sister worries about you, maybe we should go to the hotel right now and you could just go home."

I actually don't want to leave this place so soon. I dont know why, but whenever i'm with Camila, it always feels like i'm a normal person at all, without any spotlights following us like crazy. I couldn't said no to her, so with a big heart, i take her to the hotel and let her rest.