Chapter 1

***

I wake up from my bed by the sounds of music that Paulo play in the morning. He listen to Oriana's songs with a big volume, i don't know if he's a supportive boyfriend or he just want to wake me, which is a really annoying way to do.

"Finally! You're awake," He eat his sandwich, while dancing around like one of those K-Pop star.

"Yeah," I roll my eyes. "So, you're going to the training?"

He nod. "Here, i made you a sandwich."

"Let me guess, a tuna fish with cheese?"

"Yeah, how could you know?"

"Oriana made this everyday." I take a bite to the sandwich and this is exactly how Oriana's sandwich taste like. "I want to go to the hospital."

"Let me take you there."

"Aren't you gonna be late to the training?"

"I won't, if you get ready from now."

"Ugh, fine."

After i clean myself and wear my makeup, we go to the hospital together and he drop me there. The nurse still not allow me to go to the ICU room and i have to bore myself at the waiting room.

"Cami?" I turn my head and see my middle school pal, Léon, is here.

"Léon! God, i miss you." We hugged. "I didn't know you move here."

"I move here as soon as we're graduated. By the way, i wanna ask the same question to you."

"Hmm, my mom wants me to live with my sister. I just moved here." I lie. I don't want to make a bad first impression to him.

"I feel really sorry for your sister car crash."

"Thank you," I smile. "Why are you here?"

"My mom got a Leukimia and she's on the critical state right now."

"I'm sorry for your mother too."

He smiled. "So, which school you're going?"

"International School of Turin, well i'm actually never been to that school."

"Holy, you're going to the same school with me!" He shrieked. "You're going to love that school."

"Really? I'm not good at making friend tho. Besides, I can't speak fluent Italian."

"Well, just call me if you need something."

We switch our phone number and start to talk about about our middle school flashback. Léon used to be my bestfriend, even he also had a crush on me.

Later, i see Paulo is coming from the elevator and he approach me. I thought he wasn't going to pick me up and let me struggle finding my way back to his house. He came to see Oriana first and then i following him back to his car.

"Who's him?" He whisper.

"An old friend from middle school."

"He doesn't seems nice."

Léon isn't a typical of a good boy in high school, he got a lot of piercings and tattoos. I remember that we liked to smoke under the bleachers at the lunch time, he's my best smoking buddy.

"But he is."

He ignore me and continue to walk to his car. He doesn't have anything for dinner tonight so we decide to buy some McDonalds in our way to his house.

I feel a little empty these days because i haven't smoke a cigarette since i landed here. I have to smoke on the right place so that Paulo won't know about it, i don't want him to lecture me about a bad effect of smoking. Believe me, everyone who smoke knows about the danger.