FIVE | breaking and entering

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

It didn't take long for Taehyung to collect his belongings - not forgetting his blasted keys - and sprinting out of the penthouse.

He was thankful that Jungkook was still in the bathroom. He didn't want to face the younger, in fear that he might just mar those beautiful features.

His hands shook as he tried to open his own apartment door, whether out of anger or shock, he wasn't too sure. But it was an understatement to say that he was starting to harbour a dislike for the younger boy.

Finally managing to get in, he bolted the door, repeatedly making sure that it was actually locked. He didn't understand why he was paranoid himself but he knew he definitely didn't want anything to do with Jeon Jungkook.

For the weekend at the very least.

For a few moments, he stood by the door. When nothing happened, he allowed himself to relax slightly, his shoulders slumping. Jungkook wasn't coming.

Just the thought of his name sent Taehyung into a state of fury. That kid had stolen his keys. It had been deliberate. It must have been. There was the possibility that he could have picked it up from on the floor but it was very, very slight.

But the question that stumped Taehyung was how.
How did Jungkook manage to steal them?
He wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer.

Less than half-hour later, Taehyung was panicking. He was doomed. He was completely and utterly doomed. He was done for. His life was over. He was going to die of embarrassment.

His artbook - in which he drew everything that interested him - was missing. It just wasn't there.

He remembered placing it in his bag that morning, seeing it in class when he had nothing better to do than doodle. If anyone had found it, they would have called him by now. His number was in there, written in case he had ever lost it.

Thinking about it now, it was probably a bad idea to have his phone number in a book that any random person could have in their possession.

Damn it!

His drawings weren't something he wished to share with anyone, they were private and personal. He didn't want some stranger skimming through them all. It was at that moment that his mobile beeped with a message.

-

UNKNOWN:
your drawings are just wow
never knew you were an artist pretty boy