EIGHT | lunch date

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

Taehyung was careful in making sure that he didn't look like he put too much effort into his appearance. He did, of course, though it was with Yoongi glaring at him from on the bed.

Just as he pulled his hoodie over his head, the ring of the doorbell sent his heart racing. Grabbing his phone and wallet, Taehyung hurried to open the door when a hand gripping his wrist pulled him back.

"Once the lunch date thing finishes, you come straight to the recording studio, understand?" Yoongi's eyes searched Taehyung's seriously, seriously enough for the younger to oblige in fear.

When Taehyung did open the door, with a backward glance at Yoongi who walked away to the kitchen as soon as Taehyung had agreed to his command, he came face-to-face with another of Jungkook's blinding smiles.

"Don't you look like a meal?"
Taehyung rolled his eyes, closing the door behind him, "No, I don't. Let's just get this over with."

Jungkook laughed, following the older as the boy moved in front of him towards the elevators. It was only when Taehyung glanced over his shoulder at the raven-head that he gasped in outrage.

For Jungkook was smirking and his eyes were focused on Taehyung's jeans - or more precisely, what he hid underneath.
"You pervert!" Taehyung blushed, smacking the younger's arm, trying not to think about the hardness of his bicep.

"What?" Jungkook asked innocently. "Can't I admire art?"
Taehyung groaned, "Can you stop?"
"Why? Am I making you flustered?"
"As if," Taehyung scoffed.

Jungkook shrugged, "We both know the truth, pretty boy."
"Which is what exactly?" Taehyung pressed the button for the lift, turning to the younger who suddenly seemed to be so much closer to him than before.

His breath fanned against Taehyung's ear as the boy leaned in slightly, "That you'll be the one under me screaming my name."

It took a moment for the older to comprehend what the words meant, to truly understand the implications and when he did, let's just say it was not a pretty realization.

"What the hell?" Taehyung snapped, his ears pink as he tried to calm his heart. "You know what? I'm going to take the stairs. You can come down in the elevator by yourself and rethink your stupid delusions because listen here, Jeon Jungkook and I'll only be saying this once. I'm the one topping. Always have and always will. Understand?"

"You'll only be saying it once because I'm going to prove you wrong, baby-boy," the younger smirked, trailing a finger down Taehyung's cheekbone.