FOURTEEN | spicy kimchi dumplings

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

"Oh, we did?" Taehyung asked, smiling slightly. "I'm sorry, I don't tend to have the best memory after I'm drunk."

Bogum nodded, laughing, "I can tell. It's obvious from the fact that you forgot that we kissed."
Taehyung's eyes widened comically, "Wait, we-"
"Don't worry. It was just a dare. But your boyfriend took you away before I could complete it," Bogum shrugged, a reassuring grin on his face.

"My boyfriend?" Taehyung asked, getting more and more confused by the minute.
"Jeon Jungkook," Bogum said. "He was really mad that night. I thought he was your boyfriend for sure, considering how pissed he seemed to be when we kissed."

"I'm single. I'm not dating that little shiit," Taehyung grumbled.
Bogum nodded in understanding before his eyes fell upon Taehyung's appearance.
"Do you need a spare shirt or something?" Bogum asked, eyebrows furrowed. "There's like, a huge stain."

"You don't say," Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Why? Do you just happen to carry around spare shirts for boys sneaking out of school?"

Bogum laughed awkwardly, "No, nothing like that. I just keep a couple of spares, just in case anything happens at the studio."
"Studio?" Taehyung questioned. "You're a composer?"
"No, a model actually."

Taehyung's eyes lit up, "Woah, really?"
Bogum shrugged, "Nothing huge or anything. Just for small magazines and stuff."

"That's so cool!" Taehyung grinned excitedly.
"I actually wanted to get into acting but I'm stuck with modeling at the moment," Bogum smiled sheepishly.
Taehyung sighed, "I always wanted to become an actor or a model. maybe a singer. But my parents rather have me focus on more important things."

Bogum stared at him in sympathy and the younger brunette cleared his throat awkwardly. He always hated being looked at with pity. It was the worst thing in the world - right next to his sore ašs after sex with that fother-mucking son of a biscuit.

"I might take you up on that," Taehyung finally broke the silence. "Another shirt seems like a great idea."
He pulled at the shirt that was sticking to his skin as he stared down dismally.

Bogum chuckled, nodding as he opened the car door, gesturing for the younger to get in. When Taehyung cocked an eyebrow, the older rolled his eyes.

"Are you planning to change on the street?"
"I'm sure the pedestrians will love the view," Taehyung shrugged but obliged anyway. "But I'm warning you now. I know martial arts and I'm not afraid to use them on you. If you end up with broken bones or whatever, I will not be held responsible."

The older shook his head, laughing before throwing the boy a plain black shirt. Taehyung grumbled under his breath as he quickly stripped his top off, slipping on the borrowed one gratefully, "I'm going to make you pay, Jeon Jungkook. Just you wait, you shiit."