timeline | KIM TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG
AGED 14

"Um, are you sure we're supposed to?" Taehyung mumbled, fiddling with his fingers nervously. "Neither of our parents know . . ."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Come on, Tae. That's the whole point of this. They're not supposed to and we're supposed to be teenage rebels. What better way to end your birthday than try alcohol for the first time?"

"But we're fourteen, we're not old enough," Taehyung pouted again, shaking his head.

Jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair, "If you don't want to, then we won't, okay? But it'll be an easy catch because our parents left their wine glasses down in the dining room without completing them. I'm just saying."

Taehyung bit his lip, looking down, his hair flopping in front of his eyes. Well, it's only a little wine.

It couldn't hurt, right?

Wrong.

One glass of wine was all it took and now, both boys laid on Taehyung's bed, completely tipsy and giggling uncontrollably. God, low alcohol tolerances and first time drinking didn't help. It was well past midnight, the room dark except for the moonlight from the open window.

"Taetae," Jimin hiccuped. "Do you like anyone?"

Taehyung hummed, rubbing his nose against his pillow, "Like, like like?"

Jimin nodded, smacking the younger's butt, "Duh!"

Taehyung squeaked, giggling but turned around onto his side, facing his best friend and fiddling with the boy's newly-dyed blonde locks.

"Um, well, there's this one guy-"

His words were cut off by loud squeals, Jimin bouncing up and down on the mattress, "I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

"Chimmy, shush!" Taehyung laughed, hiccuping as he did so. "Let me finish!"

"Right, oops," Jimin giggled before zipping his mouth and looking at him with big eyes.

"Well, this one guy, he's new but he's so sweet and cute and shy!" Taehyung hummed, smiling widely. "He bumped into me and made me drop my art sup-sup-suppflies and he went sooo red! He's toomato. Baby toomato!"

"He's called baby toomatoo?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "But you don't like toomatoos, Tae!"

"But I like him! He's the only toomatoo I like!" Taehyung nodded aggressively to convince the blond, mouth jutting out in a pout.

Jimin shrugged and nodded, "Okay! What's his actual name though?"

"Um . . ." Taehyung paused, tapping his finger against his temple as he thought about it. "Something like Jung Jungcock? Wait, no, that sounds wrong . . ."

"Ooh, Taetae wants that Jungcock~"

Taehyung flushed deeply, smacking Jimin's chest, "Stob singing! You suck!"