TWELVE | morning after

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

The first thing that greeted Taehyung when he opened his eyes was a boy's angelic, sleeping face, dappled by the light that streamed from the fluttering curtains of the window.

Blinking, he managed to focus his sight onto the familiar features that Taehyung would have been able to recognise anywhere. The ink-black hair, the long eyelashes, the mole under the bottom lip - Taehyung could have spent all day staring at the masterpiece in front of him.

It took him a moment or two to come to his senses. With his breath hitched, Taehyung peeked under the sheets that covered him before choking inaudibly, his eyes trailing to the scattering of undergarments on the bedroom floor.

Oh god, please don't tell me -

Jungkook was shirtless, his bare chest and torso on display. Taehyung was certain that the younger had no pants on underneath either. They were both naked in a bed together.

It doesn't exactly take a genius to figure it out.

Taehyung swore under his breath, hurriedly stumbling out of bed, holding the blanket to himself. That ended up being a bad idea, considering that it left Jungkook's bare body on display.

Taehyung flushed a beet red, a small squeak emitting from his mouth as he threw the duvet back on the younger again, concealing all his naked glory.

The raven-head turned in his sleep, clutching the blanket to his chest but otherwise, didn't wake. Taehyung ran a hand through his hair, dismay pooling in his stomach as he looked down at himself.

"What the-"
He almost screamed at the purple bruises that littered his skin seemingly everywhere. His neck, collarbones, chest and even the inner sides of his thighs.

"Fcuk," Taehyung mumbled under his breath, groaning in pain as he took a step away, almost falling to the floor. "Goddamn it, why the fcuk did I let him top?"

His pelvis was in agony with every movement. But with shaky hands, he managed to dress himself in his boxers. Glancing back at the bed where the boy slept peacefully, Taehyung sighed before opening the bedroom door as quietly as he could, his discarded jeans and shirt immediately coming into view.

Cursing, Taehyung quickly pulled on his garments. Patting his pockets, he grinned as he felt the familiar shape of his keys. One look at his watch told him it was ten o'clock.

Faint groans from the bedroom along with a resounding thud had Taehyung panicking.

"Shiit," he mumbled, diving for the handle of the front door.
Twisting the cool metal, he waited for the familiar click of the door opening. Except it didn't come.