TEN | party pooper

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

◆◆◆∥◆◆◆

"You little -"

Taehyung could barely stop Yoongi from attacking the younger, his eyes trailing desperately to Hoseok for help. Yoongi's behaviour was nothing short of feral.

"I'm guessing you guys don't get along," Hoseok sighed, pulling Yoongi back harshly.
"No, we get along really well actually," Jungkook grinned before gesturing to the mint-haired man. "It's just that guy who causes so many problems."

Yoongi growled, "You are the problem, you piece of shi -"
The older cut off abruptly when Hoseok slammed a shot glass down on the table, momentarily distracted.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung sighed.
Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "I should be asking you that, pretty boy."

"You were meant to leave me alone," Taehyung pointed out. "Doesn't seem like that's what you're doing."
"Tell me, pretty boy. Did you personally get invited to this party or did you just tag along?"

Taehyung's cheeks flushed and he didn't answer.
Jungkook tilted his head to one side, "I thought as much."
"That's not the point," Taehyung huffed.

Hoseok broke through their conversation, "The guys have started a game of Truth or Dare. You two up for it?"
"I should probably get going actually," Taehyung gritted out, grabbing hold of Yoongi's arm.
Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, "But I want to play! I don't want to go home yet!"

Taehyung internally groaned, wishing that he hadn't encouraged the older boy to drink. Now was not the time for a stubborn Yoongi. Drunk at that too.

"Come on, hyung. It's better we leave," Taehyung tried to coax. "I'll buy you lamb skewers on the way home."
He could see the defeat creeping in, settling in Yoongi's eyes. He was so close -

"Too scared to play, huh?"
"Bish, what?" Taehyung whirled onto the younger.
Yoongi's eyes flared, "Scared my ass, you son of a bi -"
"Biscuit. Son of a biscuit," Hoseok cut in, smiling nervously.

Taehyung and Yoongi exchanged a heated glance, finalizing their decision. Taehyung knew he shouldn't. He knew that they would be better off going home but he couldn't help it. His pride was hurt.

"Fine, we'll play your dumb game," the brunette sighed.
Yoongi scoffed, "And we'll do better than your dumb ass too!"
Jungkook chuckled, gesturing for the three boys to follow. Hoseok ran an anxious hand down his face before taking the lead and opening the door to what was supposedly the utility room.

Yoongi backhugged Taehyung the entire time, reminding the younger that the mint-haired boy was still drunk. The utilty room was bigger than Taehyung had expected, much too spacious to be considered one. But the washing machine shoved to one wall and the various drawers said otherwise.

There was already a group of people waiting by the time the four of them showed up. Though most of them were boys, a couple of girls were present too - revealing too much skin in Taehyung's opinion. He steered clear of that side of the group.