Chapter 4 - Antibug

"Yes, it is Marinette," Tikki replies sternly. 

"Does this mean that Adrien's mother is the holder?" Marinette questions trying to wrap her head around the situation. 

"I can't say for sure but it is highly possible that is the case."

With Adrien

"Where is Ladybug? I know she was heading to Marinette's house the last time I saw her." 

"Don't know kid. Maybe since you left with Marinette she could be after Antibug." Plagg says with a mouthful of cheese. 

"Or, maybe she's on her way here..." Adrien says staring out at the sky. 

"All we can do is wait kid."

With Marinette

"Okay Tikki. We have to transform! We've got to stop Antibug! She's after Adrien and he has to be here somewhere. I can't let anything happen to him! Tikki! Spots On!"

In Adrien's Room

"Ladybug! You're here!" Adrien says with relief. 

"Hi, Adrien. Have you happened to see Cat Noir anywhere around here?" 

"No, not here. But I did see him pass by a little while ago." 

"Hmm, it seems like the new villain is after you and trying to attack a girl named Marinette," she replies with a serious tone. 

"Yeah...speaking of Marinette-Ladybug! Watch out!" he yells as he backs away from the window. Antibug comes crashing through the window and sends Ladybug flying towards the wall.

"Ladybug! Are you okay?" Adrien yells. 

"I-I'm fine!" I have to get him away from her, now! "Come with me Adrien! Hurry!" she exclaims as she grabs a hold of him. 

"Get back here! I will get you Ladybug!" Antibug screams.

As the nearby citizens begin to evacuate, Antibug tries to track down Ladybug. A few miles away, Ladybug takes Adrien to the cooling room at the Grand Paris Hotel. 

"Here we go. I'm sorry but I need to get you far away from her. Stay in here. Don't move." 

"L-Ladybug! Please be careful," he says trailing off. 

"I will. Thank you." she smiles.

"Plagg, we have to transform! M'lady needs us!" 

"But Ladybug told you to stay here! You can't disobey her!" Plagg shrieks. 

"We don't have a choice Plagg!" 

"There is a beautiful fridge right there and I sense camembert!" Plagg squeals while hugging the nearby fridge. 

"Later Plagg, I promise. Claws Out!" he yells as he leaps off the building to find his lady.

With Ladybug

"I found you Antibug! Come and fight." 

"Ah! Ladybug, time for you to hand over your miraculous!" Antibug says while cackling. 

"We'll see about that. Lucky Charm!" 

"Anti Charm!" Antibug emerges with a huge lengthy sword while Ladybug's charm drops a measly harp. 

"AHAHA! You can't defeat me with an instrument! Ridiculous!" 

Huh? How am I going to defeat her with this?! Mid-thought, Ladybug hears a thud behind her.

"Sorry, I'm late bugaboo. Seems like you found Antibug." 

Ladybug scans the area using her power hoping to find something to help. "Nice to see you kitty. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. My power can't find anything." 

"I'll hold her off for now! Get going m'lady! Your earrings are starting to flash!" 

"Are you sure Cat Noir?" 

"Yes, please just go!" he replies with confidence.

She heads off to detransform and reaches into her purse. Oh no, I don't have a cookie! 

"Please hurry Marinette. You can't leave Cat Noir alone too long." Tikki says quietly. 

"That's right. We are partners after all." She quickly runs into the hotel to find some cookies for Tikki. However, she's shocked to find what is back outside those doors.

"Hey, let me go!" Cat Noir says while struggling. 

"Ha! Like I would do that! Now, you should be a nice little kitty and let me snatch your miraculous! Ladybug! I know you're here. You have 20 seconds to surrender your miraculous or the cat is toast!" 

"Ladybug! Don't do it!" Cat Noir screams.

"Tikki, try to munch faster," Marinette whispers. 

"I'm trying! Think of something, you are Ladybug even without me!" Antibug hears Ladybug's voice faintly nearby. 

"Ladybug? It was a recording?! How did she-" Marinette races to free Cat Noir and bolts towards a nearby lamppost to transform.

With Cat Noir and Antibug

"Antibug! You won't stop us! We'll stop you!" Cat Noir remarks. 

"Mind if I drop in?" a familiar voice interjects. 

"M'lady! You okay?" 

"I am now Cat Noir. I think I have an idea," she reassures with a smile. They whisper to each other and they begin their plan. 

"I'll back you up bugaboo." 

"Enough bugaboo calling Cat Noir. Lucky Charm!" she exclaims. Ladybug uses her harp to capture the sword in between the strings and stops it. "Now Cat Noir!" 

"Cataclysm!"

The sword is destroyed and there is only one thing left for them to do. 

"No more evil doing little Akuma. Time to de-evilize! Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!"

As the mini bugs restore the city and de-evilize Chloe, Ladybug and Cat Noir celebrate. "Pound it!" they both cheer.

"Huh? How did I get here? Ladybug!" Chloe squeals setting eyes on her idol. 

"Chloe! Please don't let your anger consume you, just take a second to think about what you're doing." 

"If it's coming from Ladybug then I will take the advice." Ladybug smiles and walks Chloe to the stairwell.

"Well, m'lady. Another success for us." 

"Right about that Cat Noir." Suddenly a strange beeping sound startles them both. "Ah! I have to go! See you later Cat-"

"Wait."