Chapter 11 - The Call With All That Is Left

Adrien runs after Lila only to find a strange figure in front of him. "Lila?" 

"I'm not Lila anymore! Call me Volpina!" 

"We have to get going Plagg!" 

"You can't hide from me Adrien, come here!" Volpina yells.

"Gotta find somewhere to transform Plagg!" 

"How about a locker?" 

"That just might work." From inside the locker, Adrien and Plagg could hear Volpina loud and clear. 

"She seems really angry." Plagg states. 

"Time to transform. Plagg! Claws Out!"

With Volpina

"Volpina, find Ladybug and Cat Noir and get me their miraculouses or I will take away your powers!" 

"You got it Hawkmoth, don't worry. I'll get you those miraculouses." Volpina sighs and perches herself on top of the school. "Now, where are you Ladybug and Cat Noir?

With Marinette

Marinette and Tikki are venturing together on their way away from home. "I wonder where we should go now Tikki? I'm not so sure what I want to do anymore." 

"Marinette, if I'm going to be honest with you, I think that you should go back." 

"No, I can't face him again!" 

"You're overreacting. I'm sure Adrien didn't mean to hurt you."

"But how do you know that?" 

"I don't Marinette. But I do know that Adrien is a genuinely nice person and always tries to put everyone else before himself. Even you Marinette." 

"I don't know Tikki. I still need some time to think about all of this." 

"It's okay Marinette. I understand." They both hug and smile quietly when suddenly a sound startles them. 

"Ladybug!! Cat Noir!! Where are you?!" 

"What was that?!" 

"I don't know but I think Ladybug would be good at a time like this." 

"But I can't." Marinette looks up to see a very angry little kwami and gives in. "Fine. It's my duty, I can't let this go unseen! Tikki! Spots On!"

Ladybug heads to where she heard the loud voice come from. "It's probably another one of hawkmoth's akumatized victims." I just don't want to run into Cat- I mean Adrien. 

As Ladybug turns a corner, she is immediately attacked. "What? What is this? A red square?"

"Well hello Ladybug. You can call me Volpina." 

"Volpina? Wait...what is that necklace you're wearing?" I've seen that before I know it! *flashback* The miraculous box! 

"Wait! That's a miraculous!" Ladybug exclaims, recognizing the necklace.

"Of course it is Ladybug, and I'm going to use it to destroy you and take your miraculous!"

"But...you've been akumatized by hawkmoth, you're not a miraculous holder!"

"Oh really? That's what you think...I'm going to take you down Ladybug! You better hope that Cat Noir shows up soon or else, you're finished! Haha!" Volpina launches her attacks at Ladybug with her flute while Ladybug frantically moves, trying to dodge everything being thrown at her.

Ladybug makes a quick attempt to call Cat Noir. Cat Noir...he's not answering! 

"Stop running Ladybug, and fight me!" 

I don't know what to do! This has never happened before! I have to get that necklace!

"Oh, now you're coming back to fight me Ladybug! Well try as you may, you can't defeat me! Haha!" 

"We'll see about that!" They both continue to attack and dodge when Ladybug notices something about Volpina's fighting style. She attacks with her flute...I need to get that away from her!

Ladybug pulls out her communicator again. Please...pick up!  "Cat Noir! I'm near the Eiffel Tower! I need help! Please!" she yells, trying to catch a breath. 

"M'lady? I-I mean Ladybug. What's wrong?"

"A new villain! But she has a miraculous! I've seen it before! I need your cataclysm! Please! Hur-"

"Ladybug! Ladybug! What happened to the call! Oh no, I have to hurry! She's in trouble!"

With Ladybug

I've got to get closer to her, I can't keep dodging her attacks! 

Ladybug tries to use the terrain to her advantage and lure Volpina toward her. 

"Ladybug!! Come back here!" 

Just a bit more... *snap*

Ladybug's yoyo misses and gets caught in a tree, pulling her down to the ground with harsh force. "Ow...that hurt." 

Volpina uses this moment to jump on top of Ladybug and immobilize her. "Looks like you're out of options Ladybug! Haha!" 

"No...I'm...not!" Struggling, Ladybug pulls out her communicator and screams with everything she has. "Cat Noir!!!! Help!!!!" 

In that instant, Volpina crushes Ladybug's yoyo with her boot. 

"No!"

"Sweet dreams Ladybug!!"