Story Notes

Please note the following:

This fan-fiction uses and intertwines some concepts and plot points found in the original series. I do not however own any rights to the original series. I simply use the main story line as inspiration for my creation as I want it to seem like it would be apart of the series itself with elements that are truthful and accurate in the show itself.

Concepts used include:

Adrien and Kagami are friends at the beginning of this story. Although she doesn't appear until very late in this story, she still has maintained her friendship with Adrien.

Chloe's Antibug persona is used in this story and I have built off of that character in a fashion that I think is enhancing.

Before this story, the umbrella scene did in fact happen. Adrien also recieved his scarf from Marinette and just as the animated series shows, he mistakes it for his father's gift.

Catalyst's persona is used in this story as well.

In one of the chapters, there are many quotes used directly from the series these serve the purpose of being their memories.

Volpina's persona is also present and I have added lots to her character, I really think it gives the story lots of plot.

Chameleon's persona is present as well.

A reference to Miraculous Season 2 Episode 16 Troublemaker is also present.

Thank you so much, enjoy!

-Piff