All Alone

1
                    ————————————-

Stokeley pov:

I'm so done. Today has been a long ass day. A lot of annoying shit went down at the studio. My song just got leaked when it wasn't going to be dropped till 5 more months.
Shit is crazy, but at least it's over.

       Driving home i stop at Mc Donald's but the drive through was closed so I had to go in. When I got inside there was almost no one in there except an older couple and a young boy that looks about 16.

His clothes were torn and filthy.
His shoes had holes in them and his hair was a mess but his face had a soft expression.
He had a look of innocence.
I noticed he didn't even have food.
He was just sitting there.

I quickly Ordered what I wanted but added an extra Big Mac and small fry.
When I got the food I decided to go talk to the kid and see what he's doing out here this late with no one with him.

    " hey kid." I tried but he didn't even look up at me.

I decided to try again " ya want some food?"
Still no response...

" well I'm going to put this here for when you want it." I informed him while placing the burger and fries in front of him.
We sat in silence for a few minutes until I saw him go for the fries. He only took one though.
It took the lil nigga like 5 minutes to eat dat one fry. I decided it be best to make some more small talk.

   " so what yo doing out here this late? isn't a school night for yo?"

Again no reply.
I got up to throw away my trash and for once I got a response.
He looked up at me like a lost puppy not wanting me to go.
He must of thought I was actually leaving.

      " hey don't worry I'll be back I'm just going to go to the bathroom." I informed him seeing that we're making progress.

On my way to the bathroom I decide that I should ask the people who work here some questions about the kid like if they seen him around before.

" hey, how long has dat kid been here?" I question.

" uhh he usually comes in around noon and stays here all day especially since it's been cold he comes even earlier.... the poor kid..... I don't think he has a family but he won't talk so I don't know how to help him and we have to always force him out after 10:00." the cashier informs me.

" how long has he been coming?" I ask feeling really sorry for the kid.

" a week I think." he responded.

" and no ones done anything like called social services?" I ask curious but also angry but who can blame me the poor kid has been coming in everyday with no where else to go and nobody has the nerve to help him.

" well we decided after this week If he still comes in we'd call in." he said making me feel better about the situation.
Then something crazy blurted out of me without any consent.

" I'll take him."
" what?" he questions confused.
" I'll take him to my house it's better than any foster care where there only doing it for the money."
" ok..... ok I mean if you really want to." he says full of confusion still trying to comprehend what I just offered.

" ok then I guess I'm really doing this ." I say turning around and heading back to the table where the kids sitting.

" hey kid you looking for a place to stay?" I question him.

I see that he only finished half of the fries and hasn't even touched the burger yet.

  " come on." I push holding out my hand hoping he would take it.
To my surprise he actually complied.
I helped him up and wrapped up his burger and fries.
This is a start.
It's small but it's a start.

     As we got to the car he hopped in the back even though I offered him to sit in the front.
I pulled out when I saw that he was all situated.
The whole ride was silent but not awkward.

     " welcome to your new home kid." I said as we approached the house.
He looked out the window full of amusement.
I couldn't help but smirk.
This kid gonna be spoiled.

So there's chapter 1 for ya
Tell me what you think and if I should make any changes

And any requests

Or thoughts on what's going to happen in the next chapter?

And as u can tell I changed it from him being found in the alley to mc Donald's 😆