Breaking point

Please vote and comment!!
This is the last chapter!!

Stokeley's pov:

These past few weeks have went pretty well. Jah and his dad have really started to bond. I see Jah is finally allowing himself to be happy. He doesn't seem afraid or broken anymore. He's changed so much from the boy I first met that wouldn't even talk.

That broken boy that is now fixed. The boy who never spoke but now would say anything that puts a smile on my face.

I'm so thankful I took him in that night or I would of never got to hear his adorable laugh or seen his memorizing smile. I would of never been the person I am today without Jah. He's changed my life so much.

———————

Later today a boy came around looking for Jah. He said he had to talk to him and for me to tell him that he wants to meet up. I'm glad Jah's finally making friends around here. Currently he is at Nick's house. He's s been hanging around with Nick a lot recently.

Not too long after Jah is back home. He looks quite stressed and worried.

" Hey Jah what's wrong? I try hoping that he will open up.

" Nothing," he answers quietly.

I decide to not push him and instead try and make him cheer up a little.

" Hey so a friend of yours stopped by today." Jah immediately gives me a look of confusion.

" Yeah, he said his name was Diego and he wanted meet up with you soon," I continue. Jah then gives me a look of panic.

" hey what's wrong?" I try to comfort him as my hand reaches for his. He gives me a look of both fear and hurt before answering with " oh nothing just.."

That's all he can get out before he rushes to his room. I decide to just let him have some time to calm down although my curiosity is getting the best of me. What is going on with him and why did he look so scared when I mentioned this Diego guy. Maybe somethings happening at school that he isn't telling me.

Third pov:

Jahseh didn't know what to do. He felt so conflicted. He didn't know whether he should let his fear get the best of him or just not do anything.

Today Jah was not just over at Nick's house to hangout. No the two of them were up to something. Diego has just got worse and worse. Almost to the point where Jah can't take it anymore. He won't leave him alone and every time Jah refuses to do what Diego asks he threatens him. Now at first the threats weren't that bad but now they've gotten out of control. He even threatened to bring Stokeley into it and that was Jah's breaking point.

So that's why Jah and Nick were " hanging out" today. They were finally going to confront Diego. Of course they had a plan but they didn't quite know how everything was going to turn out yet. That all depended on Diego.

—————

Once Jah knew Stokeley was asleep he snuck down stairs and out of the house to go find Nick. It was now or never. Hopefully after tonight Diego would no longer be a problem.

" hey you sure you can do this?" Nick questions. Jah nods his head knowing that he doesn't have that much of a choice.

Jah and Nick were currently waiting at the spot Diego told him to met at. It's not for a while later till Diego shows up.

" I thought I told you to come alone," Diego warns in a threatening voice.

" Yeah like I would do that," Jah answers sarcastically.