First Slip

50+votes for update

Stokeley pov:

We were about to get out of the car to head inside Olive Garden but I wanted to make sure Jah wasn't too tired.

" hey Jah you know we don't have to go in." I inform him. He nods his head showing that he understands.

" so do you still want to go?" I ask to make sure. He nods his head with a slight yawn.
I chuckle before sighing at his response. I'll just have to see how far he can make it.

We walked in immediately finding everyone else already seated.

" hey guys." I say before sliding onto the booth. I of course made sure to leave room for Jah. Once we were all seated the waiter handed us our menus.

" so what did you guys think of the movie." I ask trying to start conversation.

" it was good but that ending though." Nick responds.

" yeah like that was the lamest ending." Gazzy says agreeing.

" what'd you think of it Jah?" Omar says trying to include him.

" it was good." I hear him shyly mumble.

" Jah stop lying you didn't even make it trough the first quarter." Nick says teasing him which caused Jah to blush.

Luckily the waiter came to save Jah from any further embarrassment.

" do you know what you would like to drink?" The waiter asks starting with Jah. He looked at the menu looking at the drinks listed.

He pointed to one of the drinks which caused the waiter to chuckle.

" I'm going to have to see an ID if you want that." The waiter informed Jah causing me to become suspicious to what Jah was trying to order. I peer over to see that he was in fact trying to order a strawberry margarita. I couldn't help but chuckle at Jah's innocence.

" Jah your not old enough for that yet how about you get a soda?" I suggest to him. He looks up at me with questioning eyes like he didn't know what I meant. He still seemed confused on why he couldn't get the drink.

" do you like sprite?" I ask him. Yet he only continues to look confused.

" it's like a bubbly lemon drink." I inform him. Luckily Jah seems to just go with that so the waiter could move on.

Once the waiter was done taking our orders we all burst out laughing.

" Jah you think your real sly trying get away with ordering alcohol." Nick says teasingly causing Jah to blush.

" yeah I better not see you trying to do that again." I jokingly warn him.

" do you have something picked out yet?" I ask Jah so we don't have to go through that again.
He nods his head while pointing to a $29 steak.
Of course he wants the most expensive thing on the menu.

" whoa ok you sure that's what you want?" I ask hoping he'll change his mind.

" what did he pick out?" Gazzy asks curiously.

" page 3 choice 2." I inform him not wanting to embarrass Jah. I doubt he even checked the price let alone knew it was the most expensive thing on the whole menu.

Once Gazzy sees what it is his eyes widen at the price causing us all to chuckle.

" you really know how to pick em Jah." Gazzy says sarcastically.