Jahs Surprize

70+votes for update !!
30+comments please

Jahseh's pov:

I saw that there was a note Stoke has left me. I walk over to pick it up and I see that it says " I'll be home a little late tonight so help yourself."

I guess that means no surprise. He said he had something planned for us after my first day but I guess he's to busy to worry about me. Well I guess I'll just spend the evening with myself.

I head up to my room and I see a bunch of rose pedals outside my door. There is also a giant teddy bear with a note on it. Aww it's so cute. I can't believe he did this. Maybe he didn't forget.

The note on the bear read " I hope you like your gift but I still have one more surprise for you."

He didn't forget. What could the last surprise be though?

I hold the bear close as I walk inside my room only to see Stoke laying there with rose petals covering my bed and music playing.

I immediately run to him and engulf him in a hug. He chuckles slightly at my naive behavior.

" thank you," I mumble.

" no need to thank me yet your main surprise hasn't even started." Stoke chuckles while hugging me back. I release him knowing what he meant. To be honest I was a little nervous. This will be my first time rather than the times I was forced.

" no need to be nervous we can take it slow." Stoke informs me. I nod my head in confirmation. I really wanted this I just don't know if I'm ready.

Stoke lifts up my chin before softly pecking it.

" I need you to trust me baby." He whispers in a deep raspy voice. I nod my head indicating for him to proceed.

He moves himself so he is hovering over me and then I feel him tug at my lower waist band. Then in one swift motion my lower half was completely exposed. I already felt so vulnerable to him.

He lowered his lips on to mine before discarding of his own clothes. My nerves took over me and I felt like I couldn't move. I watched as everything unfolded. I've never needed him so badly.

" please Daddy." I moan out to him, sending an immediate smirk to his features.

He slowly inserts himself into me as I moan out. I felt so trapped underneath him. He started lightly kissing my neck while continuing to thrust inside of me.

" harder daddy," I plead.

" you sure baby?" He asks for confirmation. I nod my head informing him that I'm good. He then releases me completely causing me to whine at the loss of contact. The next thing I knew I was being flipped over so my ass was in the air. I don't know how I feel about this position. It only seemed to make me feel more vulnerable. The feeling soon reminded me of my past. Then all I could feel was Kimetrius. I no longer felt pleasure but yet pain.

Stokeley's pov:

I was surprised to see Jah didn't want to start slow. He's usually so quiet and innocent that it's different seeing him in this way.

I gripped his hips roughly before re inserting myself. I tried not to go to rough seeing as this was probably Jah's first time. I also didn't want to trigger him in anyway.

We go for a little longer that was until I heard faint cries.

" Jah baby you ok?" I ask in full concern. Yet I get no response from him. I quickly disconnect our body's before pulling Jah into my arms.

" hey it's ok baby," I try comforting him.

" I..I thought I... could.. do it." Jah stutters out with teary eyes. It was starting to effect his breathing.

" breath with me baby." I inform him to follow my breathing. I knew this might of been too much for him. I thought since Kimetrius was locked up Jah would feel safe again and be able to start living his life without fear. I guess it just might have been to soon.

His breathing starts to go back to normal as I softly play with his dreads. Hopefully school will help out too. It should help him get his mind of things. I just want what's best for him. I just can't imagine losing him. I hope he understands that because I know he hasn't been to fond of school lately. I just don't know why.

Did u expect that ending?

Is that what anyone thought the note would say?

Was stokes surprise good?

70+votes for update!!!

30+comments please