School

70+ votes for update!!
30+ comments if we can

Stokeley's pov:

Today was going to be Jah's first day back at school. I think he will do fine but he still seems a little nervous. I know I'm doing the right thing though.

" Jah you ready?" I ask him as he comes down stairs.

He immediately gives me a pleading look showing me that he is still trying to get out of going back.

" Jah you'll be fine just give it a shot." I try convincing him. He then wraps his arms around my waist and looks up to me begging for me to tell him he doesn't have to go. I have to admit he looks quite convincing with those soft brown eyes.

" no Jah you have to go." I state while trying to stay firm. He pouts before releasing me and we both head to the car.

Jahseh's pov:

I really didn't want to go back to school. The memories I have of it aren't so good. I've never liked school. I really wish Stoke wasn't forcing me to go back.

" two minutes till we're there." Stoke informs me. I give him a final pleading look.

" you'll be fine Jah and if your not then we can work something else out." Stoke informs me. Well I already know I won't be fine so why can't I now just not go.

————

We reached the school and my nerves started picking up. I can't do this.

" alright Jah we're here." Stoke informs. He then parks the car and tells me that I have to at least try. I give him a look of betrayal before exiting the car.

" I'll pick you up at 3:00." Stoke informs me before fully sending me off. I start to head in as Stoke leaves. I'm supposed to meet up with Nick. He told me to meet him at the front of the school but I don't see him. I try texting him to see if he was still planning on us meeting up.

He finally replies sending relief through me. I really didn't want to go in alone. Besides I don't even know where my first period is.

Nick said that he should be here any second so I continue to wait. In the meantime I just play some games to keep me occupied.

" hey long time no see." I here an all to familiar voice say. I immediately turn my head to the source and smile at seeing Nick. The only good thing about school so far is that I'll get to see Nick everyday now.

" so what's your first class?" Nick asks.

" uhh I think algebra 2 with Mr. Davis." I inform him.

" oh good that's right next to my class so we can probably catch up after 1st." Nick suggests.

" yeah sure, I need as much help as I can get." I slightly chuckle. I literally don't know where anything is in this school.

" yeah,  I can help you with that." Nick smirks while guiding me to my first class.

We finally reached my class and the bell was about to ring.

" good luck I'll see you after." Nick's encourages before heading into his class. I guess I'm on my own again. I quickly find a seat in my class and wait for the bell to ring.

Everyone just seems to mind there own business. So far school doesn't seem so bad but it's still only 1st period.

" hello everyone we have a new student today so just make him feel welcomed." The teacher announces making me want to hide. I did not know he was going to do that. Luckily he didn't have me tell the class about myself or any of that dumb shit.