Secrets

70 + votes for update I know u can do it so all of u ghosters better start voting

30+comments please !!

Jahseh's pov:

Today was the second day of school and trust me I was not looking forward to it. I tried talking to Stoke but he said I still have to go even after he said if I didn't like it then I could quit. What's even the point of school? I mean when are we ever going to use half the things we learn?

Stoke can't take me today so I am forced to take the bus. First I'm forced to go to school now I have to ride the fucking bus.

Once the bus arrived my anxiety went trough the roof. Let's just say I don't have good memories of the bus. I walk quickly with my hood up and head down. I quickly find a seat in the front to were I hope no one will bother me. When do I ever get my way though?

" hey Jah is it?" I hear someone ask. I turn my head to see who it is and my chest immediately tightens. It's that kid Diego again. Why can't he just fucking leave me alone?

I nod my head to him and then turn my attention to the window hoping that he would just leave me alone. I'm not looking to make friends and especially ones that are related to Kimetrius.

" we should hangout sometime?" He suggests making me mentally gag. I think da fuck not. I ain't getting involved with any shit wit no foose. That way when Kimetrius gets out he's got nothing on me.

" yeah I don't know I'm pretty busy," I lie.

" well just hit me up when ever," he says while handing me his phone so I can put my number in.

" uhh I don't really...." I start be he cuts me off saying " just put it in it's not like I'm asking you to do drugs or some shit," he lightly chuckles. I take the phone from him and quickly enter my number. I know I'm a fucking dumbass.

Soon enough we arrived at school and luckily Diego stopped bothering me. Nick and I walked to first period together and then split when the bell rang. Nick is the only friend I need and actually care about. I just need to get trough this year with as little attention as I can get.

First period is really boring all we do is listen to the teacher talk. I was about to fall asleep until I felt a buzz from my phone. I got really excited thinking it was Stokeley only to see its Diego.

Diego: u wanna skip class next period?

Me: nah

Diego: oh come on we both know Mr. Dirk is boring as shit

Me: I'm not getting in trouble

Diego: we both know that's not why u don't wanna skip

Me: what is it then?

Diego: u just don't like me

Me: nah that ain't it

Diego: don't worry I know It's true but at least give me a chance

Me: fine

Did I really just say that? I can't do this because soon enough it will lead to me hanging out with him. I can't become friends with a foose. Not after what his uncle did to me. I just can't. I'll just not show up and hopefully he'll leave me alone.

Second period soon came and he told me to meet him at the bathroom closest to the cafeteria. I had my mind made up though and I was not going. Ten minutes after the bell rang for 2nd period I felt my phone buzz. As I guessed it was Diego asking where I was. I told him I decided not to go. He then responded saying that I owe him. I was about to text him back that was until my phone was taken from my grip.

" why are we on our phone Mr. Onfroy?" Mr. Dirk asks me making my shrink into myself.

" uhh..." I start.

" oh texting and Mr. Foose I see," he says looking at my phone.

" you Onfroy have just earned you and your friend detention," He informs me. Diego's going to be pissed but I mean it is kinda his fault. This is going to be a long day and what am I going to say to Stokeley? He's going to be pissed too.

What would u do if u were in Jah's situation?

What do u think Stokeley's going to say?

Questions for characters

Jah

Stokeley

Diego

Other

70+ votes for update!!!

30+comments please