More than friends

50+votes = update

Stokeley's pov:

Ever since Jah's nightmare I've been more protective over him. He seems of got better but I still want to know what there about.
Then again I don't want to bring it up because it might trigger him.

I know both Jah and I need to get out some more. So I invited Jah's friend Nick and of course my friends to go see a movie with us.

I hope today will go ok.
Jah seems exited about it.

"Hey Jah you almost ready?" I yell up to him from downstairs.

"Yeah." I hear him softly yell back to me.

" alright we got to leave soon." I warn him.

We were going to see the new movie Escape Room and then we were going to go get dinner after.

I soon hear footsteps running down the stairs.

" you ready?" I ask him once more.
Jah nods his head yes.

" alright let's go then." I suggest as we walk to the garage.

———-

" are you excited?" I ask Jah trying to make conversation. He nods his head indicating that he is.

" and are you ok with the movie choice?" I ask him to make sure. He nods his head again.

" you sure it's not to scary for you?" I tease him. Jah lightly glares at me causing me to chuckle.

———-

Since Jah and I were the first ones to arrive we decided to go play some of the arcade games while we wait.

"Which one do you want?" I ask Jah. I was trying to win him a stuffie.

" that one." Jah says pointing to a blue teddy.
I was determined to get it for him but then again all these games are rigged.

I moved the claw so it was hovering the bear now all I had to do was lift it up. Jah watched with hopeful eyes as I lifted the bear with the claw.

" almost there." I mumbled to myself.

" I got it." I yelled full of excitement.
I looked to see Jah's reaction.
I gave him the bear and smiled joyfully.

" thank you." I hear Jah quietly mumble.

" of course." I assure him.

" hey there you guys are." I hear Omar yell coming into view.

" you guys are late we've been playing games for like 30 minutes." I inform while slightly chuckling.

" well sorry but you were late to the camping trip so now we even." Omar reminds us.

" we're still going on about that." I chuckle.

" yup" Omar reply's while smirking.

" alright we'll now we just waiting on Nick." I inform them.

Before we new it Nick was walking through the entrance. Thankfully we didn't have to wait that much longer.

Jah got up and ran towards him while engulfing him in a large hug. They then started talking and I didn't think they were anywhere near stopping. I'm going to have to invite Nick over more often.

" alright you two were going to miss the movie if we don't get going." I inform them.

Once we got seated in the theater I had Jah to the right of me and Omar to the left.
The movie was already a quarter in.

I looked over to see if Jah was enjoying the movie but instead he was curled in a ball with a worried expression plastered across his face.

" hey Jah are you alright?" I ask him full of concern. He turns to me and signals he's fine but I know he's lying.

" it's ok to be scared." I assure him but he still continues to inform me that he's fine. I knew he wasn't so I lifted him up from his chair and pulled him down on my lap.

" I said I'm not scared" Jah whines while blushing.

" I know but that doesn't mean I can't hold you." I argue while smirking. Jah slightly pouts before giving in and laying back on me.

" aww how cute." Omar coos at us causing Jah to blush tremendously. Nick and I start laughing at Jah's reaction. Jah then hides his face in my chest indicating he didn't like all the attention.

" ok.. ok guys let's watch the movie." I say getting the attention of him.

Jah was pretty quiet through the rest of the movie and I realized why when I started hearing snoring.

Once the credits started rolling up I tried getting him up but there was no luck.

" Jah the movies over." I calmly inform him.
He starts to come out of his sleep until he's fully awake.

" you have a nice nap?" Nick teases.
Jah sends him a glare.

" I bet you couldn't even tell me what happened in the movie." Nick tests him. Jah looks like he's about to say something but nothing comes out. Nick and I but chuckle at that before we all get up and head out of the theater.

" well I guess will see you guys at Olive Garden." I say before Jah and I go. We all decided we'd go get dinner after the movie.

Jah still seems pretty tired from just waking up from his nap so I told him we'd only be there for a little.

First who's seen escape room and what did you think of it?

Second I'm thinking of writing another book that's multi bxb and there all in the purge.
Would anyone be interested?

50+ votes = update

Please comment!!!