Its all in the past (2)

Warning ‼️
- rape
- violence

5
————————————-

Flashback (2)
Jahseh's pov:

  I cried as I felt my lower clothing being removed. All I could feel were kimetrius hands snaking around my body as he flipped me so I was facing the covers. He forcefully gripped my dreads shoving my them into the scattered sheets. I didn't dare fight back cause i knew he would only hurt me more.

   " don't fight it!" Kimetrius sternly grunts.
I only whimpered trying to escape his hold.

  " you might as well enjoy it" he encourages only making me cry out in disgust.

    Soon enough I feel his body leave mine and there is utter silence. I turn around and lift my head to see where he might of gone. He wouldn't just leave me all alone with no guard and stop with nothing further to say. Somethings not right.

     My thoughts consumed me not knowing what to think. Not to long after they were interrupted by the source that was causing my mind to run wild. Kimetrius was back but no longer alone.

     Two large men tightly grasped my arms holding them down tightly. There actions both terrified and confused me.

  " please don't" i pleated hoping to stop whatever was to come.
" we didn't chose this for you jahseh you did" kimetrius reminds me holding my chin up roughly yet I abruptly remove it from his touch sending him a death glare. He only returns with a low chuckle seeming unimpressed by my response.

" there's no going back now jahseh" kimetrius reply's in a warning tone taking out a small pocket knife. I gasp starting to cry.

" no.. no...nooo.... pleasee" I cry starting to thrash in the two men's grip but it was no luck.

" hold still Jahseh moving will just make it worse" kimetrius warns bringing the blade closer to my delicate body. i didn't know what I felt. I couldn't tell if it was anger or sadness. I've been holding my emotions in for so long I felt at this point I couldn't contain it any longer. I'm just tired of being afraid.

" fuck you"I yelled hearing my voice crack.
Kimetrius just smirks at my sudden outburst. I sink back down in to submission seeing as I only made things worse.

" listen here" kimetrius starts snaking his hands around my throat.

" no body cares about you or anything you have to say" he continues starting to choke me.

"that's why your here in the first place isn't it" he recalls leaving me struggling to find air.

" you worthless piece of shit" kimetrius growls finally releasing his grip leaving me gasping for air.

I wish he was wrong but every word he spoke was only the truth.
Nobody cares about me.
Not even my own mother.
I'm completely alone.
But something inside me told me to keep fighting and that it will get better.
I just have to get through this and I'll find a way out.

   For now all I wanted to do was scream but I knew no one would here me they never do. I hissed in pain as kimetrius started carving into my leg. My tears covered my eyes leaving my sight blurry. I couldn't even seem to make out what he was carving into my leg. All I knew was the pain never stopped. I was left with the question how am I supposed to get through this?

   My arms were soon released and the sharp pain ripping through my skin stopped. Next thing I knew everyone was gone. I was left alone to cry through all the pain. Not just physical pain but emotional.

So there will be more flashbacks but the next chapter will be back to regular time.
What do u guys think?
Is my writing any good?
Please vote and comment