Its all in the past (1)

WARNING ‼️
This chapter will contain:
- rape
- violence
Also Jah's mom in this is NOT Cleo

4
—————————————

Flash back // third person pov
—————————————————————-

" I'm so sorry Jahseh I never wanted it to come to this" jahseh's mother cried. She was selling him for more drugs.

  " mom please don't let them them take me" jahseh cried. He knew his mom was very much addicted but never to the point where she would sell him for it.

" mo..m......moooommm pleaseeee" Jahseh cried.

" I'm so sorry" we're her last words he ever heard from her.

4 men roughly gripped Jahseh's arms and carried him out the door into a black van.

" noooo please" jahseh softly cried.

" shut up you lil bitch ain't nothing you can do bout it" a man with black and green dreads yelled at jahseh.

(Time skip) 6 months
—————————————————-

" time to wake up" Dimitri orders.

" we got a little job for you" Dimitri smirks. He roughly kicks Jahseh in the stomach.
" get up bitch" Dimitri yells forcefully yanking jahseh up by his arm.

" please I don't want to hurt anyone" jahseh cries.
" well that's too bad isn't it" Dimitri grins.
" we need you to kill your mother....." Dimitri says lowly with a smirk.

" what" jahseh whimpers not believing what he just heard.

" she hasn't paid us back" Dimitri reply's simply.

" but... but I was her trade isn't that enough " jahseh argues.

" that was before, but this is now" Dimitri argues.

" why can't you do it" jahseh questions curiously and trying to do everything he could do to get out of this.

" we can't afford to get our hands dirty" Dimitri defends himself.

" let's go we don't have time" Dimitri says getting annoyed. He yanked jahseh up by his left arm dragging him out of the room.

" no... nooo...please" jahseh argued crying with everything he had left.

" kimetrius, we have a problem, he won't corporate, what do you want me to do" Dimitri asked irritated with Jahseh's behavior.

" listen hear boi you will corporate or you will not like what will happen if you don't" kimetrius spoke sending chills down Jahseh's spine.

Jahseh shook in fear not knowing what to do.
He quietly whimpered as he dared ask the question" what will you do if I don't"

Kimetrius drifted forward towards Jah roughly gripping his chin staring coldly into his eyes warning him with the words " you don't want to know....but I promise you... it will hurt... " kimetrius lowly warned, earning another whimper escaping Jahseh's lips.

" you will be wishing you were dead and believe me when I say this, I will show no mercy" kimetrius warned once again still holding Jahseh's chin in a strong grip.
Jahseh tried to hide weakness but he began to fall apart not being able to hold it together anymore. Tears started to fall from his eyes as his lips started to quiver.

Kimetrius spoke once more in the same warning tone" the one thing you should learn from me Jahseh is that I don't play games"

Numerous thoughts took over Jahseh's mind as he thought of all the possibilities kimetrius could do but even after all the horrible things his mother has done to him he couldn't bring him self to harm her.

" I ca.. can't I just can't" jahseh cried collapsing onto his knees as kimetrius hold on him loosened.
All he could do was cry. Jahseh never felt so weak or helpless in his life.

Kimetrius sighed unamused by Jahseh's answer but quickly responded with " alright if that's what you want just know I'll make sure you regret it"

This is the end of flashback Part 1
There will be a part 2 soon
Tell me what u think so far
What do u think kimetrius is going to do to Jahseh?