~V-Live~

~~~~~~~~

Pairing: Jungkook x YooNa

Word count: 669

Jiyoon POV
"HIII ARMY!!!!!! How are you guys today?!?!"

By now, about 69,000 people had joined the live. Many replies and questions began swarming the comments.

"Hmmmm... @armyforlife23 asks where Jungkookie is." I read out loud.

"He is sleeping in our room right now," I answer with a smile. I was in Jimin and Hobi's room currently. Both of them were in the living room.

I decided to spend some time answering some of their questions before I moved on.

"@jimin_oppa3213 asks what my favorite BTS song is right now. Hmm, I would say Serendipity or House of Cards. I've been listening to those two the most for quite a while."

As I continued answering, I heard my door open and two people ran in. Jimin and Tae were laughing and quickly shut the door behind them. Tae then ran up to me and pretended to use me as a shield.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" I ask as Taehyung now puts his chin down on my head.

"We accidentally woke up Jungkookie and now he is mad!" Jimin says as he holds his back in the door.

"HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I hear the muffled shouts of the male maknae as Jimin struggles to keep the door closed.

"Oh hi army! We are in a bit of a sticky situation currently... wish us luck!" Tae says into the camera after realizing I was still recording. His arms don't let go of my waist until Jungkook manages to burst through the door. Jimin sprints to the beds but Jungkook catches him and starts hitting him with a pillow.

"Enough!" I sat whilst rolling my eyes.

The boys didn't stop but Tae was now being victimized by Jungkook's pillow

"Enough I said! Jungkook!"

They all stop and look at me. Jimin took the moment to run out and V does so too after hugging me quickly.

"I'm sorry for the ruckus Noona," Jungkook apologizes with a sigh. I smile at him and simply stand up and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Stop apologizing, I would kill them if they woke me up too. And for the last timeee! I'm not your noona. I'm only older by hours."

He laughs and we make our way in front of the laptop.

"They are all saying that we look cute together right now but my hair is all messed up from wrestling," Jungkook says while patting his hair down.

"That's not what they mean," I say while helping him smooth out his hair.

"What do they mean th- ohhhh, u-uh...." he then turns away from the camera with a blush and takes his arm off my shoulder. Why is he so adorable sometimes?

"Anywayyyyss," I say and turn him back around. "Let's continue talking to them."

"Hmm, @bangtanboyzzz23 wants to know who your favorite bts member is," Jungkook says while smirking at me. I roll my eyes and look back at the camera.

"I love all of them! I have no favorites," I say with a smile.

"Mhm, we already know it's me guys," the boy next to me replies.

"In your dreams."

"Nope, you know I'm right." He boops my nose before looking at the screen once again.

"Well I'm tired now and need to go to bed," He says while yawning and laying his head on my lap.

"Yup, we will see you soon army! We love youuu! Muah!"

I did Jin's flying kiss and ended the live. I looked down at the head on my thighs and caressed his hair.

"You are right, you are my favorite," I say with a giggle. Next thing you know, his head shoots up resulting in it hitting the desk.

"OWWWW! And I knew it!" He says while rubbing the back of his head.

I laugh at his childishness and kiss his cheek. We make our way to the bed and prepare for sleep.

"Goodnight...." I tell him.

"Sleep well...." he replied.

"You tooo!"

"Noona."

"stob it"

~~~~~~~~