~christmas~

~~~~~
this was requested so I hope you enjoy the chapter! you know who you are ;)
~~~~~~

Jiyoon's POV

•••••••••••••••••
•FLASHBACK•
•••••••••••••••••

Lately, I've been hanging out with Jimin very often during our holiday break. I needed someone to help me pick out gifts for everyone so I had taken Jimin with me. We decided to look at a few jewelry stores first to get presents for our mothers.

"Ooh Jiminiee! Look at this necklace! I think I like it better than the bracelets we were going to settle with. What do you think?"

"They are both very pretty but I think the necklace is better," he responds. With that response, I paid for the necklace and saved it for my mom. I kept walking around with Jimin until he found something for his mother.

"Wow. This bracelet is so pretty..." I muttered while glancing at a rose bracelet inside a special glass case.

The bracelet was absolutely stunning but the price tag definitely wasn't

The bracelet was absolutely stunning but the price tag definitely wasn't. I subconsciously continued to stare at the fine piece of perfection until Jimin's cough snapped me out of my trance.

"Are we going to go to the next store?" Jimin asks.

"Oh yeah! I need to buy something for someone..."

~~~~~~

••••••••••••••••••••••
•PRESENT TIME•
••••••••••••••••••••••

[ jiyoon is 17 at the time ]

It was finally time to open up the presents we got each other for Christmas! We were currently having a small BTS Christmas V-Live in our dorm. We played secret Santa and the person I got was Tae. I wasn't quite sure what to get him but eventually decided on a Gucci tiger jacket. That kid loves his designer brands so I'm sure that he would appreciate my present. I honestly wouldn't wear this jacket but his style is a bit uhhhh...... unique.. so I think he will like it.

 so I think he will like it