~argument~

• KPOP NEWS •

BTS is one of the most notable KPOP bands currently. They stand out for many reasons including their beautiful messages within their songs to their stunning music videos.

Recently, they released a YouTube Red series where they showed a side of them that fans never see. A lot of ARMYs these days have noticed that Jiyoon and Jungkook of BTS have gotten into many arguments lately. On episode 5 of Burn The Stage, there was one particular heart-wrenching scene of the two maknaes fighting.

Click the link down below to watch the full video.

~~~~~

(For the following "video" I'll have what they are saying in current time in italics and the "clips" of backstage from their Wings tour in italics and bold.)

BURN THE STAGE: EP 5

YooNa: I believe that the hardest show of that tour for everyone was in Chile. After what had happened to Jungkook, it had affected all of the other members as well.

An exhausted Jungkook struggles to make his way backstage after overworking himself. He falls on the couch and appears to almost pass out.

Jungkook: I don't know what happened to me that day. I guess I had overworked my self to the point where my body couldn't handle it.

Namjoon: Jungkook is a really strong person. Seeing him like that was shocking because he usually hides his exhaustion. It was really scary.

"Jungkook. He didn't look too good," Hobi had told some of the staff members.

"I'm worried about him... he walked off stage and looked like he was in pain," YooNa contributed.

YooNa: I remember feeling extremely guilty that he was hurt. The both of us had gotten into a bad argument just before that concert. I remember thinking that he wouldn't want to see me if I tried to check on him.

(BEFORE SHOW)

"Jungkook, you are taking an extra step on the last move here," YooNa told him as they went over the choreography of Begin.

"I'm not taking an extra step! If I took any step away, I would fall," he replied with a hint of annoyance. She sighed and tried to calm him down.

"That's because you are thinking of the other 8-count. If you only stepped to the left twice here, the moves would flow so much better," YooNa showed the younger boy. He attempted what she was doing but shook his head.

"That makes it more complicated. I'm gonna do what I was originally doing."

"What do you mean?! It makes it much easier! If you would just let criticism get through that dumb head of yours, maybe you would actually nail the move!" YooNa snapped at him. She was irritated that he wouldn't listen and finally had enough. "Why can't you just try to execute it correctly instead of arguing all of the time! It's so frustrating."