~article part 1~

YOONA OF BTS AND BAMBAM OF GOT7 RUMORED TO BE DATING???

(YooNa and BamBam at the airport before their trip together to Thailand)

~
written by @buzzfeed_bts101
~

|December 29, 2017|

•••••••••••

After the famous K-POP band, BTS, broke out in America, they couldn't have been getting more attention lately. A lot of the media also seems to focus on their one and only girl member, Choi Jiyoon. Who is Choi Jiyoon?

Choi Jiyoon is the only female in the group BTS. Her stage name is YooNa. She was born in Busan, South Korea and is currently 20 years old. She is the second youngest member and is constantly in many dating rumors. One of the most popular is with someone from another Korean band, Got7.

BamBam and YooNa have been friends since before trainee years. They are very close friends and often go on trips together. During the summer of 2017, they traveled to Thailand together and apparently, she met BamBam's family. They also constantly flirt with each other and have kissed before.

On one of YooNa's Instagram lives, she was seen walking a resort with BamBam. They were holding hands and were being very touchy with each other. Some claim that this is because of their close friendship but hand-holding, hugging, and kissing are usually seen as acts of a couple.

Another moment was on and episode of Bangtan Bomb. V had walked into YooNa's room and saw her writing a letter. She said that it was for BamBam but wouldn't allow anyone to see what it wrote. V kept trying to peek over her shoulder but she would keep stating that it was a private letter. Eventually, V went to another room and she continued writing her letter with a big grin on her face.

Once, YooNa posted a picture of her BT21 character, Yoonie, with heart eyes and an empty thought bubble above the cat's head. She captioned it "What is she thinking about ?^•^ #YOONA"
Later that day, she posted the same picture but the bubble was no longer empty. There was a drawing of another cat that was striking a dab pose. This seemed like an indirect reference to BamBam because of his love for dabbing. That twitter post was also deleted that same night.
(Yoonie is a cat that is wearing an oversized hoodie dress. It also has one winking eye)

Another moment caught on camera was when the Got7 members were teasing BamBam of how he no longer cared for them anymore. They told him that he was always too busy with YooNa. BamBam denies their accusations but they keep on going. They started mentioning times when he was with YooNa instead of them and Jackson started to say something before getting his mouth clamped shut by BamBam himself.

"Yahhh! And what about that time when you two were in your room and you-"

Jackson did not get to finish this very interesting sentence. Fans can always speculate what happened in that room *wiNk wONk*

Well, here is all the proof you need to believe that these two beautiful idols are in a relationship. I am just waiting for the day when they decide to admit it :)

Anyways, I hope you learned some good old YoonBam facts and decide to agree that these two are FOR SURE dating.

~~~~~~~