~crush~

Everyone knew that Jiyoon had the biggest crush on Baekhyun from EXO. She has admitted it many times before and is such a mess whenever she sees him in person.

Recently, they were at another award show and EXO was there. What were the odds of Jiyoon seeing him today? Well the answer was 100%.

It just so happened that the show wanted Baekhyun and Jiyoon to announce one of the winners together. They told me to try and act friendly like we knew each other well so it looked good on film. How am I supposed to remain calm in front of the love of my life? Well, I guess we'll just have to see how this goes out.

"Jiyooooon, can you help me with my tie?" Someone asks.

"Ughhh, Yoongi-hyung! You can do it yourself. I'm trying to go over what I'm supposed to say!" I tell my older member.

"But I'm too tired to do it myself. Can you just do it?"

I whine but comply anyways. I walk over to him and correctly fix his tie.

"You are so lazy hyung. Do you know that?"

"And you are a little obsessed over Baekhyun. Do you know that?" He replies to my comment. I shout and punch his shoulder.

"Hey! Stop! I'm not obsessed, I just admire him! I swear! And I'm just nervous ok..."

"All you literally have to do is say your lines, smile, make eye contact, then announce the winner."

"That's not as easy as it sounddsss! And the directors were trying to get me to hug him before we start talking! What if I forget my lines too? There is so many things that can go wrong..."

"Oh my gosh. I thought Jungkook was worse when it came to celebrity crushes but I guess I was wrong. You are definitely the worst."

I shoot him a glare and he laughs. The stylists barge in and call him to a different room. I take a deep breath and read my lines again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIYOON: Wasn't that an awesome performance from GOT7?!?! Wow I can't wait for all the upcoming songs! Especially since EXO will be singing their newest song, Love Shot, really soon. Ooh that means Baekhyun-oppa will be performing!
~~~~~

Wow.

Is there anyone in the world that didn't watch my interview where I said I liked him? They literally made me fangirl over him in my lines.

Well I was probably going to think that in my head anyways...

~~~~~~
*BH WALKS ON STAGE NEXT TO JY*

BAEKHYUN: Did someone mention me? And yes, Love Shot will be performed after the next few awards!

*BH PULLS OUT ENVELOPE*

JIYOON: The next award will go to the most streamed girl group song of 2018! Here are all of our nominees!

*NOMINEE VIDEO PLAYS*

BAEKHYUN: The most streamed song by a girl group in 2018 award goes to.....