~never bake with the maknaes~

pairing: jungkook x jiyoon

word count: 1533

~~~~~~~~~

"Jiyooooooon!!!! I need your help!!!!"

What the heck now Jeon, the girl thought as she lifted herself up from the couch, making her way to the kitchen. Everyone was out besides the two younglings and Jungkook was already up to something again. He was whisking a bowl of just flour and yet, the boy was hella focused.

"Yes?"

"Ok, well I made a bet with Yoongi-hyung before he left and he said that he would buy me snacks for a week if I successfully make a batch of cupcakes from scratch."

"Ok.... And?"

"I have no clue how to make cupcakes from scratch."

Jiyoon looked at him with a very common you've got to be kidding me face as he cheekily smiled at her.

"Ugh, why did you even accept the bet? And I don't know... just get a recipe online. It's not that hard," she tells him while pointing at the boy's phone.

"But that would be cheating! He said from scratch!" Jungkook complained.

"It is from scratch if it's not from a box!"

Jungkook looked at Jiyoon with pleading eyes and stuck his lower lip out to make her change her mind. She doesn't budge so he gets really extra and gets on his knees, placing his head to the floor with his hands clasped together.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook. Get up! The floor is so dirty." Jiyoon is now grabbing his hands and trying to pull him up but he is very stubborn.

"Not until you help me make cupcakes."

"Fine. Fine! Just get your forehead off the floor. That's so unsanitary."

Jungkook springs up at her agreement and smiles with victory. He runs towards a drawer in the kitchen and pulls out a familiar pink apron with the phrase "eat it or starve" printed on it in a pretty font.

"No way. I'm not wearing Jin's apron," Jiyoon tells him while giggling at the words.

"And who said you were?" Jungkook asks while casually slipping it on. "This apron is for me."

Jiyoon can't hold back her laughter as Jungkook stands in the middle of the kitchen with a pink apron over his well-built figure.