~yooNa reacts! ep 1~

Jiyoon's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi everyone!!!!!!" I said once we had enough viewers on the V-Live.

"How are you all?" I ask with a smile. I had just gotten back from dance practice and decided to do a quick live for the fans.

"Hmmm.... what should I do tonight? I returned from practicing and just wanted to say hi to you all!"

I read some of the comments and said a few out loud.

"Where is the rest of the maknae line? Ummm... I believe that Jimin is eating, Tae is already sleeping in his room, and I think Jungkook is in the shower."

I continued to scroll through some of the comments. I have been practicing English and decided to recognize my international army.

"Hello Argentina! Hello America! Hello London! Uhm.... I lobe you all!"

I continued to talk to the fans for a little bit until I found something else to do.

My room door suddenly opened revealing my roommate. Jungkook walked into our room with only a towel at his waist. Aish! Why doesn't he ever bring his clothes with him in the bathroom. My face burned up as my eyes traveled down his body. Abs were my literal weakness. No matter who's abs they were, I could never help myself. He was coming closer so I quickly put my camera down to the table, blacking out the screen.

"I'm on a live right now!" I say and point to the camera.

"Oh, oops." He replies while grabbing his pajamas. Eventually walks into the closet to change and comes back out.

I lift the camera back up and apologize to the fans.

"Umm.... I'm sorry for the little interruption. Jungkook just wandered into my room," I tell them. I didn't have an excuse of why I turned the camera down so I changed he subject.

"Hey look, since your here Kookie, we should react to some videos."

"The fans are telling us to listen to a song," he replies while reading the comments.

"What is.... expensive girl?" I ask after reading a suggestion.

"I don't know, they say it's by RapMon-hyung..."

"Ok... let's listen to that one then! It's a solo that he wrote so it must be good!"

Jungkook nodded and took his phone out to find the song.

"Ooh! I found it!" I say and click on a video with subtitles.

We turn on the speaker and adjusted the lights so our reactions would be clear. I checked the comments one last time but couldn't even sort through them. These were the fastest comments I've ever seen on a V-Live before.

He hit play and we began to listen.

~~~~

"Girl, You're the medicine patch that slowly eases my motion sickness

Wherever I go I'll have it under my ear